Scott @ Brossart 1/07 Predictions

Which team will win?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

Scott has the better guards in this matchup. Scott by 6

Brossart is always tough to beat at the Sy Dome but I think Scott pulls one out because of their guard play as well,

Interesting side note to the game if you are a Scott fan....from the Enquirer today,

:clap: "Scott senior point guard Kellen Smith will enter Friday's game at Brossart needing 15 points to reach 1,000 for his career. He is also closing in on the school record for assists" :clap:

Why is this game being played in back to back years at Brossart? Just curious... I like the Eagles in a close one.

I do not know the initial reason but something happened where Scott hosted two years in a row so the deal was for Brossart to host two in a row following. I am sure Mustang has more information

I do not know the initial reason but something happened where Scott hosted two years in a row so the deal was for Brossart to host two in a row following. I am sure Mustang has more information

Thank you. I was curious because I thought I remembered them playing at Brossart last year.

Kellen will get his game ball by the end of the first half. Congrats in advance! Brossart will play stingy defense and it will be another tough district battle. Even if one team or the other is a 20 point favorite on paper, this game will probably come down to a last second shot again.