Everything posted by Lucky Charms
-
Bishop Brossart 22 Betsy Layne 19
:dancingpa:dancingpa:clap::clap:
-
Josh Seidel signs with Embry Riddle
Daytona Beach - You can see the race track from their campus.
-
Rumor: Chane Behanan of Aiken to Bowling Green?
So what is he like compared to Curtis Bostic (sp?)?
-
Bishop Brossart 2009/2010
Fardo is a stud and Bezold is a work horse. Fardo is going to have to continue to work on his dribbling/driving ability, we know he can shoot from deep though. Bezold might have a little bit tougher time adjusting to varsity play. Kid works like crazy though. Should be interesting to see how Hinkel develops. All through grade school I thought that kid had some really good hands, just raw on his footwork.
-
Favorite teams to watch in Sweet 16 history.....
CovCath around 2004 or 2005. It was the year Warren Central won it all. CovCath student section made it a memorable tourney.
-
Highlands Coaching Candidates?
Scott Code is at Campbell. Mike Code is at Brossart. I didn't intent to be rude, but which did you mean?
-
Any changes in 10th Region coaching corners.....
There's some speculation that Coach Code (Brossart) or Coach Code (Campbell) might be taking the Highlands opening with Willie stepping down.
-
9th Region team of the 2000's
The CovCath team that lost to Warren Central in 2006ish would give this Holmes team a fight.
-
Highlands Coaching Candidates?
They are happy with him (PERIOD!!!) Done deal, Mike Listerman is going no where. His life is CovCath, he breaths it, he eats it and he drinks it. And the new leadership is happy with him.
-
Commitments to UK
Euton has no chance IMO. Unless the next coach is looking to hire the next Jared Carter (which for the player, it not a bad thing; free education that is).
-
George Rogers Clark 58 St. Patrick 47
He's a first class guy. Aside from Coach Code, I would say he is the face of Brossart basketball/athletics. Good luck to your Cards, Goldie.
-
10th region semi's: Scott v Clark County
Clark by 10.
-
9th Region Semi's: Holmes v Newcath Predictions (3/8)
I hope Coach Pangallo is going crazy after this one. Heart, beleive!!! Go NewCath!!!
-
George Rogers Clark 58 St. Patrick 47
He's a leader. I like the way he plays. From floor side, he looks like he'd be a quality guy in the locker room.
-
George Rogers Clark 58 St. Patrick 47
What year is Hatton?
-
Mason County 58 Bishop Brossart 35
Brossart was out matched strength wise, height wise and talent wise at just about every position maybe other than that of Jake Reiger's spot. I didn't watch or listen to the game, however I would have said it would be close or it would be a Mason Co win by a lot. These Mustangs play with a lot of heart, as do all Mustangs, its just in the blood there at Brossart. I wish the best for the seniors. Bsaeball season is right on top of you guys. No break there, go get them. As far as Mason Co. goes, that is a top notch program. They always win/lose with class. I have nothing bad against Mason Co and wish them well in Region 10. One thing is for sure. Who ever comes out of the 10th, I'll be pulling for.
-
Holmes 41 Ryle 34
Not going to win many scoring 41??? Yeah, 41 will not get it done vs. Boone, Scott Co., Clark Co., definitely not Elliott Co and against anyone who comes out of the 6th or 7th region.
-
Newport Central Catholic 43 Dixie 41
Boy, I bet Coach Pangallo went crazy after this one.
-
Scott vs Bishop Brossart updates
Season resumes mean nothing...
-
Scott vs Bishop Brossart updates
If Scott's a contender, Brossart is a contender...
-
Scott vs Bishop Brossart updates
Brossart in big trouble. They blew this one.
-
Scott vs Bishop Brossart updates
Crunch time, who wants it...:popcorn:
-
Scott vs Bishop Brossart updates
Come on 'Stangs!!!
-
Scott vs Bishop Brossart updates
He's a machine!
-
Scott vs Bishop Brossart updates
You got it Goldie.:notworthy: