Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 59 St. Henry 49

Featured Replies

Nice win for the Stangs to start the season. Looking forward to seeing them next week.

I heard that Barnett went down with an injury in the first quarter. Props to Darius Meiman who had 20 for the Crusaders.

Both sides full of turnovers in the first half. 19-0 run for the Mustangs in the third quarter won them the game.

BB: Fardo 2-2-2/2-12, Norton 7-0-7/10-21, Trentman 2-0-2/2-6, Schultz 1-0-2/4-4, Saunders 1-0-5/7-7,

Jennings 3-0-3/4-9

Totals: 16-2-21/29-59 1-0 1-0

 

SH: Wischer 1-0-0/0-2, Goetz 3-0-1/2-7, Schwarte 1-0-0/0-2, Dedden 2-0-0/0-4, Patula 3-0-0/1-6,

Gripshover 1-0-0/0-2, Meiman 5-0-8/10-16, Beeghly 1-1-0/0-5, Barnett 0-1-0/0-3, Hill 1-0-0/0-2

Totals: 18-2-7/10-49 0-1 0-1

I heard that Barnett went down with an injury in the first quarter. Props to Darius Meiman who had 20 for the Crusaders.

 

18 per Mustang but still a very nice debut for the sophomore. Which Norton led Brossart?

18 per Mustang but still a very nice debut for the sophomore. Which Norton led Brossart?

Travis Norton

Congrats to the Stangs. I'm going to have to get out to a game here soon. Glad to see Jake Jennings get some playing time and in the score box.

Congrats to the Stangs. I'm going to have to get out to a game here soon. Glad to see Jake Jennings get some playing time and in the score box.

 

Jake played in the freshman and JV games and did quite well. His cousin Joe Jennings is the big man for Brossart that was in the varsity box scores.

Is Burns not playing varsity for Brossart?

Actually the Jennings in the lineup is Joe Jennings, 6-8 Junior.

 

Freshman Drew Burns is practicing with the JV/Varsity but sprained an ankle in our Cincinnati Anderson scrimmage.

He will be back in action starting next week.

Jake played in the freshman and JV games and did quite well. His cousin Joe Jennings is the big man for Brossart that was in the varsity box scores.

 

Well, that shows how close I have been to the program. Like I said earlier, I'm going to have to get out to a couple games to catch up.

Well, that shows how close I have been to the program. Like I said earlier, I'm going to have to get out to a couple games to catch up.

 

Same here hopefully.

I heard that Barnett went down with an injury in the first quarter. Props to Darius Meiman who had 20 for the Crusaders.

 

Barnett went down with a broken ankle. Tough break for the Cru. They will miss him until January it looks like...

Sorry to hear that .

 

I realize he went down, but then I thought he later returned to the lineup. I must be mistaken.

Tough early season break for both Barnett and the Cru.

Speedy recovery!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.