Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can this happen in Northern kentucky

Featured Replies

1A Beechwood Champs

2A Newport Central Catholic Champs

4A Holmes Champs

5A Highlands champs

6A Ryle Champs

No.

 

Newport Catholic and Highlands yes. I cant see the others happening

If Beechwood brings what they did last night,I wouldn't count them out

Three are a possibility. Five are just a dream. In order of likelihood I'd say it's Highlands, NewCath, Beechwood, Ryle and Holmes, but nothing is in stone.

Ah, No.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Beechwood, Highlands, and Newcath all three bring home titles, but Holmes and Ryle are stretches IMO.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Beechwood, Highlands, and Newcath all three bring home titles, but Holmes and Ryle are stretches IMO.

 

I agree with this!

Just an honest question from someone who doesn't follow high school football too much, but who from the rest of the state would challenge Beechwood?

^ Mayfield

 

That's what I figured, but I didn't know if they were 2A or not.

The question is can the described scenario happen and the answer is yes, it can.

 

If you change "can" to "will" then the answer changes to no, it won't.

1A Beechwood Champs

2A Newport Central Catholic Champs

4A Holmes Champs

5A Highlands champs

6A Ryle Champs

 

Lets hope not

Simple answer. No chance!

 

2 teams are most likely. IMO

1A Beechwood Champs (will lose on state semifinals to Mayfield)

2A Newport Central Catholic Champs (will defeat either Danville or Murray in state finals)

4A Holmes Champs (will lose next week to Lexington Catholic OR the following week to Boyle County)

5A Highlands champs (will defeat Bowling Green or John Hardin in state finals)

6A Ryle Champs (will lose to Trinity in state semifinals)

 

 

 

This is how I think these schools will end up once the season is over.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.