Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 63 Newport 38

Featured Replies

Final per Ryan Ernst's blog.

WOW I thought NCC would win but by 25! WOW.....

Yikes. And at Newport to boot. 20n10

I can't say many would have predicted this outcome. NCC is playing well.

What in the heck happened in Newport tonight? Great win for the Breds. A win like this puts them way high up on the favorites list at BOK. Congrats to NC!!!

Way to go Breds . Ora et Labora .

WOW I thought NCC would win but by 25! WOW.....

 

Same here; I thought by single digits.

NewCath played a good game. NewCath did their scouting on Newport and was able to shut them down. Newport just couldn't get anything going tonight. Best of luck to both teams in the Region.

I was there for this one (4th district game in four nights for me) and I was very disappointed. It appeared to me that NCC was a bit more prepared, but honestly Newport could not throw one in the ocean tonight. Things just kind of snowballed, between NCC's discipline and the fact that Newport could not make any shots it just turned into a blowout.

Wow ... NewCath had a heck of a week.

Seems NewCath is playing well togather at the right time. Best of luck in the

Regionals.

No doubt NCC is the hottest team in the area. I've been saying it for 2weeks. But I would have never guessed this being a blow out. They have to go in to the tourny as the #2 favorite in my opinion. 9-1 in the last 10 and that loss was a 3pt loss to Holmes.

Way to go Breds!!! Back to back district titles. Definately clicking at the right time. The average margin of victory over the last 9 wins is 20+ points. Throw in a 3 point loss to holmes where they had the lead going into the 4th. That is a pretty impressive run. Good luck next week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.