Bishop Brossart 35 Ludlow 13

Einstein70

Mustangs improve to 5-0 and 1-0 in the district with 35-13 win over Ludlow.

Jesse Orth 16 of 25 for 162 yards, 2 TDs, and 1 Interception

Spencer Brown receives two Orth Touchdown Passes, has a third TD called back - named game MVP.

Mustangs pick up 209 total rushing yards and 3 rushing touchdowns - Jesse Orth, Ryan Enzweiler, and John Schack

Jordan Frommeyer connects on a 45 yard field-goal.

Face Bellevue next Saturday night at Newport Stadium

Congrats to Brossart on the win. As I said in the prediction thread that I did think Ludlow would win, and I had no reason to think other wise until Brossart proved they could beat them and they did that tonight. So you wont hear any excuses about it, like what was heard last year after a similar score except the score being the other way around. Tonight Brossart was the better team and it was a big win tonight for them and their program, so congrats to them.

As for the game itself. I was impressed with Brossarts QB, he threw some good looking passes and is pretty quick. The overall team speed for Brossart is pretty good. Next week will be an interesting matchup, because next week it will be strength in Bellevue against the speed of Brossart. It should be a good game and could go either way.

Edited by futurecoach