Everything posted by Bud_Kilmer
-
Manual's JaWaun Northington signs with Murray State
Love this pickup for the Racers. They have a lot of great young running backs. Coach Hood is building that program back up!
-
Open Job: Hopkinsville
Love?
-
Christian County/Hopkinsville Consolidation? (Update: Yes)
I’m not rooting against their success at all. I sincerely hope they compete in football at the 6A level. Eventually I’m sure they will. I’m am just not sold in it at all. Hopkinsville has been okay the last several years but has possibly underachieved. Christian County has been completely horrible the last several years. I don’t think they would be anywhere near what South Warren and Bowling Green are. I think they will be a worse version of Frederick Douglass - athletic, talented, lots of hype but get a rude awakening in 6A. It is going to take a really really good guy to get the program where it needs to be from a discipline standpoint
-
Christian County/Hopkinsville Consolidation? (Update: Yes)
Plus, insert generic mascot
-
Christian County/Hopkinsville Consolidation? (Update: Yes)
This is so unfortunate, sounding more and more like a dumpster fire.
-
KY Football Coaches Association Mr. Football and Coach of the Year announced
Congrats to Isaac, I think he is deserving and a great player. I do wish however, they would not have given the award to a 5th year senior. No one asked me and my opinion doesnt matter. That is not a knock on Isaac at all, he is an outstanding player.
-
2A Football in 2022
They do lose a good group of seniors. I like the Starks kid, and Rogers kid. I’m not sure anyone else wows me compared to what they’ve had In the past. Dabney is fast if they figure out what to do with him.
-
2021 KFCA Mr. Football Finalists
It must be a requirement to be in the state championship game because every player on that list was. I do believe Humphreys 100% deserved to be a finalist. I could of understood if maybe he didnt win, but should have made it no doubt.
-
2A Football in 2022
Murray returns a lot on offense. They have to replace Rowdy Sokolowski who played so well this year. They lose a good linemen but return the others. I think the next qb should be good at their system. He is a strong kid who reclassified and will be a junior with 2 years to run offense. All other running backs return. Murray will lose some guys in their front 7 on defense. I think Murray will be improved with a full off season under Coach Bowling. If they take care of the ball they should be able to hang tough with Mayfield and give themselves a chance like they did in first game. Mayfield is certainly the favorite out of the west but Murray can challenge. I think Caldwell loses quite a bit but is always solid.
-
South Warren vs. Frederick Douglass Predictions/Updates (5A State Championship)
My goodness, FD looks like a straight college team, massive d-line and linebackers and extremely athletic DB’s. They just can’t seem to win the big one. SW ran it all over them which shocks me with that defense and their size and athleticism. the two fake punts were bad decisions and really cost them IMO.
-
Beechwood 38 Mayfield 7
And by that you mean just LCA and Beechwood right. Those 2 would probably clock anybody in 1-3 A. I’m not sure any programs in northern or central ky besides Danville are world beaters. I think Caldwell and Murray are would compete just fine with anybody besides LCA and BW.
-
Beechwood 38 Mayfield 7
Murray ran into the same thing last year with LCA. Beechwood and LCA are just too much. Never thought Mayfield would get beat that bad though.
-
Beechwood vs. Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Maybe 95 was making up for 94 lol.
-
The place to be Friday night…
Rivalry and history? Isn’t it like 8-0 Mayfield?
-
Paducah Tilghman at Glasgow Predictions/Updates
This is just about a 50-50 game to me. A lot depends on which PT team shows up.
-
Logan County at Boyle County Predictions/Updates
Logan County has had great season.
-
Paducah Tilghman 41 Christian Academy of Louisville 34
Wow, way to go PT! Didn’t see it coming but love the result. Always love seeing smaller town/county public schools beating big city private schools! The Blue Tornado have busted 3a wide open!
-
State Championship Cinderellas
? There was another catholic school that started 0-5 and has won a bunch in a row that I thought he was referreing to. Make no mistake, I'll take T tonight. As for for Owensboro Catholic, I'll predict their season ends tonight.
-
State Championship Cinderellas
Unfortunatley they will get beat really bad this week.
-
State Championship Cinderellas
Who are the biggest Cinderella teams to make a run to the state championship over the last decade. Meade County comes to mind.
-
Formula for winning cold November playoff games
Have the better team.
-
Green County at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Mayfield fans will definitley let dragon fans and players know of their presence. They do not hold back much, just a warning.
-
How many teams are still alive with 5th year seniors?
A believe Mayfield has a few.
-
Green County at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Great season dragons, but Mayfield by as many as they want!
-
Owensboro Catholic at Lexington Christian Academy Predictions/Updates
This will be bad unfortunately.