Paducah Tilghman at Glasgow Predictions/Updates

Tornado vs. Scotties  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances to Kroger Field?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2021 at 12:00 AM

5uvcdh.thumb.jpg.f583dfd1ebd787736dadbcbb6d5fe4a8.jpg

Category 5 tornado spotted heading east

Records: Glasgow (12-1), PT (7-6)

BGP Ranking: Glasgow (#3 in 3A), PT (unranked in 3A)

Series History: First meeting since at least 1998

Table Setter: One of the biggest stories of the quarterfinal round unfolded in Louisville, as Tilghman roared back to knock off top ranked CAL and turn 3A on its head. The Blue Tornado have pulled it together at the right time, inspiring some 2009 vibes.

Speaking of comebacks… Glasgow waged a war for the ages with Bardstown, clawing back from a three score deficit before eventually holding on to win the game of the week for the quarterfinal round. It was one of the marquee games in the state and surpassed expectations.

The Scotties were expected to be here at this stage, but Tilghman has taken a long and winding road to the semis. This game could simply come down to which team can get its collective feet back on the ground first following the hysteria of the previous round.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Category 5 tornado spotted heading east Records: Glasgow (12-1), PT (7-6) BGP Ranking: Glasgow (#3 in 3A), PT (unranked in 3A) Series History: First meeting since at least 1998 Tab

This will be a fantastic game!  I really like both these teams.  Both have persevered somewhat this year and find themselves really late in the playoffs.  The 3 hour trip is an issue for Tilghman, but

Should be nothing short of either of their games tonight. I expect a really good game and I can't wait to see it.   

Posted Images

I’m going to roll with the Blue Tornado, Tilghman has absolutely incredible team speed, per usual, but this year they have been able to spread it out and throw it. I think PT makes it back to Kroger for the first time in a Decade.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, R1 sports fan said:

I’m going to roll with the Blue Tornado, Tilghman has absolutely incredible team speed, per usual, but this year they have been able to spread it out and throw it. I think PT makes it back to Kroger for the first time in a Decade.

I really hope so. As fun as it's been these last two games, I also remind myself how madly inconsistent we have been. The potential is there as we've seen, now they just have to prove that they have turned the corner. 

Glasgow isn't gonna give Tilghman anything. The comeback they had against Bardstown shows the resolve that team has. This is gonna be a good one. 

• Like 2

It seems like a lot of people are picking PT based off one game, unfortunately this team has played a whole season. PT didn’t play well at all against Henderson or Hopkinsville and I think Glasgow is better than both those teams. I keep hearing about how PT is a passing team but in the updates from the previous game it seemed like with the exception of a halfback pass most of their scores was running plays. I do expect a high scoring game and PT will score some points but the problem is they have to stop Glasgow which hasn’t been easy for any team. I expect a high scoring game with the Scotties winning 43-30.

• Confused 1
4 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

It seems like a lot of people are picking PT based off one game, unfortunately this team has played a whole season. PT didn’t play well at all against Henderson or Hopkinsville and I think Glasgow is better than both those teams. I keep hearing about how PT is a passing team but in the updates from the previous game it seemed like with the exception of a halfback pass most of their scores was running plays. I do expect a high scoring game and PT will score some points but the problem is they have to stop Glasgow which hasn’t been easy for any team. I expect a high scoring game with the Scotties winning 43-30.

I don’t know a ton about Glasgow so I will preface that, but outside of a win over Bardstown last week, who has Glasgow really played? PT is very inconsistent, they can play great against Henry County, Tennessee, then get shut out by Henderson County. But I would say PT has 100% played the tougher schedule and are more battle tested. 

1 hour ago, R1 sports fan said:

I don’t know a ton about Glasgow so I will preface that, but outside of a win over Bardstown last week, who has Glasgow really played? PT is very inconsistent, they can play great against Henry County, Tennessee, then get shut out by Henderson County. But I would say PT has 100% played the tougher schedule and are more battle tested. 

Glasgow has played two other teams in the semi finals as well as a team that lost in the regional last week. That seems pretty tough to me. Is there two teams left still playing that PT played. I know Mayfield but I think that’s about it. I think they were supposed to play South Warren but that didn’t happen.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Cal preps has both Henderson and Hopkinsville beating Glasgow at a neutral  site. 

• Like 1
  • theguru locked and unlocked this topic
  • theguru locked this topic