Paducah Tilghman at Glasgow Predictions/Updates

DevilMayCare

Tornado vs. Scotties  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances to Kroger Field?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2021 at 12:00 AM

On 11/23/2021 at 7:19 AM, Zeleke3 said:

Keiran Stockton (#6) is the real deal for Glasgow.  His size for a running back is huge compared to others.  He is a load to bring down.  His YAC (Yards after Contact) is through the roof.  Very seldom does one guy bring him down.  Strength, Speed and Athletic all make for a BEAST for Glasgow.  And yes he plays on the other side of the ball as well.  It sure is hard to run up the middle on him.  He hits hard and kids go down immediately.  

It should be a very interesting game.  PT has always had athletes.  Speed is a key ingredient for their success.  If they can limit turnovers they will be right there.  To me another 50-50 game which will fun to watch.  Good Luck to both teams.  Even though one will go home disappointed.

#6 is BEAST yet easily neutralized (per CAL game last year) especially if done early and often! Who’s next man up?? 🤔 

On 11/21/2021 at 4:46 PM, Tkinslow said:

Glasgow has played two other teams in the semi finals as well as a team that lost in the regional last week. That seems pretty tough to me. Is there two teams left still playing that PT played. I know Mayfield but I think that’s about it. I think they were supposed to play South Warren but that didn’t happen.

Very good point. It is not a tough schedule if none of the teams you played (besides Mayfield) can make it past Round 2. Imo 

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 9:20 AM, Hearsay said:

I don't agree with this. At 225 he is too small for D1 defensive line.  Possibly could be moved to outside linebacker or safety.  Also he is good north and south but lateral movement needs work. He got trapped several times by Bardstown and they ran jet first play of the game right around him for touchdown.  He is a beast of a runner, particularly when he high-knees it, a la Roger Craig.  PT better have linebackers that read and fill quickly off tackle, or its going to be a long night.

Actually the Jet sweep on the first play was ran away from him. With his frame he could easily put on 20-25 lbs and get to 250. I'm projecting him filling out when I say play DL at the next level. I can't see him playing DB in college. He does come up field to much at times and can be trapped, but college coaches will fix that.

11 minutes ago, Socially Distanced said:

Will there be any streaming options for this game? 

I know PT refuses to embrace any modern technology like streaming, twitter or the internet in general. 

Glasgow have any options? 

My response isn't any help other than to say as of right now there is not an option on the paid NFHS Network to view this game. 

41 minutes ago, Jimmyjorg said:

I was at the game but was told last years regional final game was broadcast live on this channel. 
Glasgow Scotties YouTube  

https://youtube.com/channel/UCCJ8KSriWX4ZyLu90Zxh8ag

They did broadcast all the live home games last year on that channel but this year they haven’t did that. A couple days after the game it’s on there but no live broadcast to my knowledge.

• Thanks 1

• theguru locked and unlocked this topic
  • theguru locked this topic