Paducah Tilghman 41 Christian Academy of Louisville 34

Messer returned 2 kickoffs for td's against Tilghman and was a tough matchup, but in the end, Tilghman pulled off the upset. 

Tilghman played good on both sides of the ball and played their best game of the season, which they needed in order to win this one. 

They will at least have a shot to win this whole thing, and that was always the goal. They believed all along. Great win for the Tornado. 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Represent Western Ky represent, great game, and bring that 3 a title back to this end of the state rest assured that the Mayfield Cardinals are pulling for you.

This warms my soul. I said earlier this week that PT would beat CAL and here we are. Congrats!!!!

Blue Tornado! I love saying that. 🙂

Tilghman's defense pressured CAL all night, even when they weren't quite getting there. The coaches, and I mean every one of them, called their best games of the year. All around team effort. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Congratulations to Paducah Tilghman. You all will travel to the City of Grayson for the Semi-Finals to play East Carter.

Belfry will go to East Carter. 

Looks like Paducah will go to Glasgow. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Congratulations to Paducah Tilghman. You all will travel to the City of Grayson for the Semi-Finals to play East Carter.

Won’t they go to the Glasgow Bardstown winner?