How many teams are still alive with 5th year seniors?

PurplesFan

3 minutes ago, gbballfan21 said:

Surprised to not see any CCH fans complaining about Woodford County having 8 reclassified players, including 1 senior. They must only complain when it’s Beechwood that does it.

Obviously a trigger warning is needed on this post for all the Beechwood fans! 🤣

Just now, BlueKernels said:

Obviously a trigger warning is needed on this post for all the Beechwood fans! 🤣

Not really, it’s just funny how when Beechwood does it, it’s the end of the world, when in fact, several teams have more players than Beechwood has. Russellville has 7 of 8 seniors from last year that came back. 

Cov Cath also beat at least 3 teams in NKY that had players that did it, but no complaining about those guys because CCH beat those teams.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gbballfan21 said:

Surprised to not see any CCH fans complaining about Woodford County having 8 reclassified players, including 1 senior. They must only complain when it’s Beechwood that does it.

I seem to remember quite a few other fan bases in NKY that had problems with it as well. But sure, let's single out the CCH fans.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, theguru said:

Everyone, I don't believe it makes any sense to go through this stuff again and again and again and again.  But, now we know in addition to Beechwood both Woodford and Russellville have a bunch. 

It doesn’t. If those 5th year seniors stayed back in 4th grade, this wouldn’t be a conversation. There were 19 year olds on nearly every roster way before 2021. 

• Like 1

This whole thing has had me confused this year.   They were granted an extra year because of Covid and optouts and every other thing that 2020 threw at them.   But school was not cancelled.  So If they were Seniors that graduated in May (or June) of 2021, and are playing this season, do they still have to attend a class of some kind?