Everything posted by the_truth
-
Open Job: George Rogers Clark
I heard Chase Harp has applied.
-
Problems at Morgan County?
Why do they want someone different? What has changed?
-
49 Coaching Changes - Guess The Year
1997
-
McCracken County Coach Shawn Jackson takes Wayne County (GA) football job
I want to see that defense as well. Especially since he only plays 10 players. 3+3+4=10. #Math
-
Newcomer of the year??
Keaton McCarty a LB from Montgomery County. He had a great spring game and will be one to watch this fall.
-
Create your bowl game(Name/Location/Sponser) Just for fun
I like it! If I was on your game selection committee, LOL, I would say Beechwood vs Mayfield, and Belfry vs Highlands.
-
Week zero Friday Night double header bowl games.
Yes
-
Week zero Friday Night double header bowl games.
Yes they are. The Rec Bowl is the oldest bowl in KY.
-
Open Job: Louisville Valley (Re-Opened)
I heard Billy Martin is taking the Nelson County job.
-
Open Job: Louisville Valley (Re-Opened)
I've heard some things he was promised have not happened, so he was getting out. Also heard he maybe going to Montgomery County.
-
George Rogers Clark 2016
They honestly need to give their coach some time. They have a really tough schedule and may only win one game. Give them a couple more years to see.
-
Open Job: Bullitt Central
He was pursuing many jobs from what I hear.
-
Open Job: Shelby Valley
I know McPeek interviewed last week. A few believe he may actually get the job.
-
Will KHSAA ever allow this?!
They do allow 7 on 7, a lot of it actually. I think if you are a big school, and will have a lot of your players, then you do spring ball. The smaller schools that have some kids playing baseball or soccer (Spring Sport in Georgia) probably don't have spring practice and do the 2 scrimmages.
-
Will KHSAA ever allow this?!
It is actually if you do not have spring practice you can have 2 scrimmages, not if you don't play a spring game.
-
Jamie Egli Is Montgomery County's New Head Coach
He held a workout to get to know the players today. His defensive coordinator was there. It also looks like he had Sizemore, Maples, and Wolf. So I believe he is keeping them as well. I am hearing a name coming in to coach his defensive line, other than that I don't believe he has anyone else in mind, but is looking to add to the staff.
-
3 Point Shooters
James from Mercer County
-
Open Job: Greenup County
McPeek has the 2nd best agent in the business. He can always get him a phone call but never an interview. LOL.
-
Jamie Egli Is Montgomery County's New Head Coach
Was told he met with both the high school, and middle school players today. Heard he is bringing at least one guy, and maybe two more. Also was told he has not met with any of the current staff.
-
Open Job: Montgomery County
Lawson as in Bullitt Central's Lawson?
-
Open Job: Montgomery County
LOL!!!
-
Beechwood Approves New Athletic Complex
That is good the football field will be stay football only, and that soccer will have their own place.
-
Open Job: Montgomery County
When they re-posted the job this month, only 5 people applied. Can't say I blame anyone not wanting this job, it has been handled almost as bad as the Bell County job.
-
KHSAA Board of Control approves Football Playoff Structure in 5A, 6A & RFP Ball
I would like to see cross bracket for all 6 classes.
-
Sweet 16 Format
I would like to see it go back to semifinals and finals all on Saturday.