Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Shelby Valley

Featured Replies

After coach Eric Ratliff took over the head coaching job at Pike County Central, the Shelby Valley Wildcats have found themselves looking for a new head coach. Any word on interviews, applicants, or people of interest?

Very underrated job if the right guy comes along.

 

Fantastic facilities

Better than average feeder program

Good community support

Recent success

Play in a favorable 2A District and Semi-State

Don't have to play in the same district as Belfry or Pikeville

Always have big, strong kids walking the halls

Booster money not hard to find

They have really nice facilities

 

THIS! I was very impressed when I was there for the State Semi-Finals 2 years ago.

They'll most likely hire from within from what I've heard. Asst. Coach Anthony Hampton is rumored to be the favorite for the job at this point. Great job for somebody if they could just get someone to stay more than a couple years.

Hampton or Johnson. I would lean towards Hampton because of experience, but Johnson's mother works at the CO.

 

If you guys think Shelby Valley High School has nice facilities, you should see the rest of the county! Even Phelps has a new state of the art facility.

Hampton or Johnson. I would lean towards Hampton because of experience, but Johnson's mother works at the CO.

 

If you guys think Shelby Valley High School has nice facilities, you should see the rest of the county! Even Phelps has a new state of the art facility.

 

IMHO, SV has the second best facility in Pike County behind only Belfry

 

I would put it Top 5-7 for EKY on the whole.

Hampton or Johnson. I would lean towards Hampton because of experience, but Johnson's mother works at the CO.

 

If you guys think Shelby Valley High School has nice facilities, you should see the rest of the county! Even Phelps has a new state of the art facility.

 

Pikeville, Belfry, Valley and apparently Phelps all nice places to play. Pike Central and East Ridge subpar. Well East Ridge playing surface is really bad as far as seating/backdrop it's actually not bad.

I know McPeek interviewed last week. A few believe he may actually get the job.

Mcpeek was offered the job from what I heard but they didn't have job for his wife anywhere in the district associated with Shelby Valley so didn't work out. I heard Hampton got the job as well so good luck to Shelby Valley.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.