Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

psychicscubadiver

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by psychicscubadiver

  1. Yes it true. We have monster-sized privates here in Louisville. Most people aren't happy with that because they feel that they can't measure up and that our privates are just too big to take. Personally, I think they are envious and if they want similar results they should develop their own instead of complaining about ours. It's details like that that separates the men from the boys. I feel absolutely no shame at not acting my age. :walk:
  2. The game took place at St. X and I have been told that the visitor's bench is in front of the visitor's stands.
  3. Chuckle, not even if that school was named 'Belfry'?
  4. I feel that St. X, Scott County and SK would go about 50/50 into the game with Belfry, equal chances of either team winning. On the next tier down I think it would be a heck of a game between Lafayette, Ryle, or Manual with Belfry, but I'd give Belfry a slight edge. Any 6A team below those and I'd say Belfry is somewhere between 'favored' and 'heavily favored'.
  5. 9/16 Christian Academy of Louisville Moore Newport Central Catholic North Laurel Russellville St. X
  6. We have a second team for the freshman squad? Sheesh, how many do they dress this year? Anyway, great job boys. It sounds like they kept focused and executed well.
  7. PRP will score at least once, maybe twice, but Trinity still wins by 3+ touchdowns.
  8. Beatty is one heck of a coach, and I hope he stays for quite some time. Trinity's trajectory really depends on who they would hire. We have the profile, resources, and renown to attract high-level coaches, but you can never really tell until until a guy is in the school and working with the players how he will turn out. The momentum and support will keep Trinity afloat with pretty much anyone good enough that we would consider hiring, but whether they have Beatty's level of success or a moderate amount of success will really depend on who gets the job and how they fit in.
  9. 7 - Whitley County 5 - Corbin 3 - Powell County 2 - Morgan County 1 - Rockcastle County TB - Whitley County
  10. 7 - Tates Creek 5 - Green County 3 - Scott County 2 - Lexington Catholic 1 - Garrard County TB - Scott County
  11. 7 - Marshall County 5 - Christian County 3 - Ohio County 2 - Clinton County 1 - Crittenden County TB - Marshall County
  12. 7 - Holy Cross (Covington) 5 - Covington Catholic 3 - Conner 2 - Grant County 1 - Estill County TB - Holy Cross
  13. 7 - North Bullitt 5 - Western 3 - Spencer County 2 - Bardstown 1 - Boyle County TB - North Bullitt
  14. 5 - Scott County 3 - Simon Kenton 3 - St. X 1 - Bardstown 1 - Fern Creek 1 - Christian County 1 - Rockcastle County 1 - Corbin 1 - Wayne County 1 - Manual TB - 84
  15. I think SK will win, but I expect Cooper to make it quite a game.
  16. They did well and should be proud of themselves, but I'm not big on 'moral victories' in general.
  17. I agree. We need to see how they stack up against NKY 6A before we can decide on any wider comparisons. They do appear solid, but 'contender' is a hard title to earn in 6A.
  18. I'm mostly interested in this game for the comparisons we'll have between Dixie and Highlands after the latter plays SK. Was Dixie's second TD against the first or second string for SK?
  19. Mayfield is strong, but I don't think they're that strong.
  20. Couldn't help myself given Trinity's performance against the GCL.
  21. Chuckle, and the 2014 rematch that Trinity won in overtime. Though given the Rocks won 9-3 against St. X in the third round that year, Tiger fans may disagree.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.