Everything posted by tark the shark
-
Best NKY Playoff Match-up
Refresh my memory, was it Anderson County that had a crazy shoot out with Conner last year or the year before?
-
Did Dave Wirth save his job last night with the win over Johnson Central?
Who gets more BGP heat over a course of year? Dave Wirth or Noel Rash? Bryson Warner is no longer eligible for this award!
-
Holmes New Adidas Unis
Does it come with a new Adidas red sweater vest for their new coach!
-
Who was the last RB to run for 250+ in a game against Highlands?
Eugene Luke also did it from the mid 80's.
-
Lloyd (9-2) @ NewCath (5-5) 2A Playoffs Predictions
1976, Rudy ran a lot more open offense than Red Dog which probably reflects on Lee's numbers.
-
Congrats to St. Henry HS Savannah Neace commiting to Kent St.
Very nice! She runs the floor well, I think there is a lot of upside to her game and future.
-
Lloyd (9-2) @ NewCath (5-5) 2A Playoffs Predictions
Absolutely, QB'd the undefeated State Team and played baseball for Morehead. Chris was a better basketball player and an awesome golfer. I never did see Randy play, I was living out West at that time. Is that Jeremiah's older brother? Greg Long was also a great Lloyd QB.
-
Lloyd (9-2) @ NewCath (5-5) 2A Playoffs Predictions
His father was a really nice athlete and his Uncle Mark was the best QB to come out of LLoyd for my money.
-
Lloyd (9-2) @ NewCath (5-5) 2A Playoffs Predictions
What happen to Molitor?
-
Highlands John Abner Commits!
That's awesome, he should have a great experience over there with Coach Huber and his staff!
-
Beechwood vs. Bracken County Round 1 Playoff Predictions
Bracken dominates Beechwood in mascot names, you got to love you some Polar Bears!
-
State titles with no divisions
Lloyd Memorial in 1976
-
What will it take to stop Highlands?
Moving to the GCL.
-
9th Region Tournament at Ryle
Tough first draw against Sacred Heart. SC is playing well right now.
-
Beechwood 30 Newport Central Catholic 13
I was at the game this evening, always had the upmost respect for the way NCC runs their programs. They are a couple Pangallo's and a Sanfoss short this year. No. 3 has some great moves tonight!
-
Carson Williams Picks Up Offer
I have not seen this kid play yet, but a couple friends compared him to Boone County legend David Dinn. That is high praise in my book, David ended up at Wright State. I look forward to see Carson play this year.
-
St. Xavier Tigers/St. Xavier Bombers Prediction
The GCL is a different animal, Cincy St X by two touchdowns plus.
-
St Henry 4 Covington Catholic 3
"4. Why is it that when Cov Cath took their PK's, the stadium was politely silent, but when St Henry took their PK's, all the crazies were screaming the "He's scared, he's shaking"? Never mind, apparently it did not affect the outcome of the game." I am just happy to see they found the crazies, I was starting to get worried. They have been M.I.A. since half time of the Beechwood football game!
-
Covington Catholic/Harrison County Predictions
They will run the table the rest of the regular season, then they seem to make the trek to Johnson Central every year, not sure if it lines up that way again.
- Ryle 21 Covington Catholic 14
-
Boone County/Simon Kenton Predictions
Two words: running clock
-
Holy Cross @ Lloyd Predictions 10/3
The Juggs get back on track, but it will be close.
-
Is Damien Harris the best High School RB in Kentucky history?
He is in the same conversation with Alexander on the high school level, let's see how college and beyond plays out.
-
2014 Kentucky HS Boys Golf Thread
I think that is a fair assessment, 276 is getting it done!
-
2014 Kentucky HS Boys Golf Thread
Ryle will be tough to beat. St X always brings a strong squad. I thought someone once told me that the 9th region is called the 7th in golf, but I am not completely sure on that.