31 members have voted

1. 1. Boone County at Simon Kenton

• Boone Couty (1-6)
    • Simon Kenton (7-0)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to talk about on this thread!! SK names the score, BC looks even worse in the defeat. I think that about sums it up.

Not knocking any of the BC team but it seems to me that they have quit on this season and this coach. Hope I am wrong

I think you pretty much knocked them.......................

Boone needs Clyde to come in here and make a similar post he made in a Conner prediction thread 2 weeks ago before they played So Oldham. He brought them good luck. HE basically said the same thing Guru just said in that he hopes the Conner kids basically plays for pride etc. Then they went out and beat who many thought would be the district winner.

I think there are some rough years ahead for BC,, very low talent pool and no relief in sight. I feel bad for the program.

I have no idea what the pee wee teams look like for the BCPWFL because I haven't really followed the league since my boy started High School and that Ryle and Cooper have their own pee wee teams. If the talent level in the BCPWFL has dropped off, that won't bide well for Boone County High School at all.

The problem with Boone is, either the kids don't stay in the area long enough, or the kids find a way to transfer to another school. Sports at Boone is not what it used to be.... not just football, I am talking all other sports as well. That also doesn't mean the players that are there don't try hard. No one wants to be embarrassed on the field. It just doesn't all come together at the same time or long enough to make a stand.