Boone County/Simon Kenton Predictions

NKY Bandit

Boone County at Simon Kenton  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Boone County at Simon Kenton

• Boone Couty (1-6)
    • Simon Kenton (7-0)

I have no idea what the pee wee teams look like for the BCPWFL because I haven't really followed the league since my boy started High School and that Ryle and Cooper have their own pee wee teams. If the talent level in the BCPWFL has dropped off, that won't bide well for Boone County High School at all.

I just think the district is in an area that new families are not moving into. With that being said,, not really an opportunity to build on anything with their numbers getting smaller every year.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully coach cleans house and gets rid of the garbage on the team.

Garbage??? there are some talented kids on this team , yes mine being one of them , when A coach tells a team he gives up on them and they keep coming back I think that says something about those boys. May be the cleaning needs done in the coaching department !

Thats my thought too, if very few went to Boone, they wont know or have that tradition. Could be part of the issue.

That's a great point, I kept thinking the tradition would rise the tide....but I never looked at it this way. I guess the same thing could be said for Lloyd, tradition rich, but most of those folks have moved on.