Everything posted by JustADad
-
Cooper 61 Anderson County 14
Way to go Jags. Second regional title in three years with totally different players. Great job by the coaches. Another awesome turnout of Jags fans that stuffed the visitor stands.
-
Cooper 27 Franklin County 6
How is the site picked when both teams are the same seed? It doesn't matter to me where the game is, I am just curious.
-
Cooper 27 Franklin County 6
Congrats to the Jags. Defense was ready to play tonight and kept FC from really getting started. Awesome crowd support for Cooper. A student bus, the band and the stands were packed. Had to be larger turnout than the home team. Amazing how the team is followed year in and out. Continue good luck to the team.
-
Cooper vs Franklin County predictions
Pulling for the Jags. They have had trouble playing well on the road this year, going 1-3.
-
Woodford County at Cooper predictions
This will be the second home play-off game for the Jags. Here is hoping they get their first home play-off win in school history.
-
Cooper 54 Grant County 14
Congrats to Cooper on the win. Coach Borchers has done a great job of building a solid program at Cooper. Great guy also.
-
Cooper VS Grant County Predictions
Going to have great weather for late October game. Also Senior Night for fall sports at Cooper. Congratulations to all of the students.
-
South Oldham 27 Cooper 21
Congrats to S Oldham. Cooper came out and gave a good effort in 2nd half. Hope the Jags can get healthy with the bye week coming up.
-
Boone County/Simon Kenton Predictions
I would love to see BC players bring their A+ game and make this a competitive game. I really don't think it will happen though.
- Beechwood/Covington Catholic Updates
-
Cooper 24 Conner 21
Yes, Copper was 4-0 in 2011.
-
Ryle 48 Boone County 13
I thought there would be improvement with Boone with the second year of the new coach. Does he still have respect of the players or are the players running the program?
-
Cooper 24 Conner 21
I believe this is first time time Cooper has swept the other Boone County teams in the same season. Boone County Champs. Great job Jags.
-
Cooper 24 Conner 21
Congrats to the Jags. Hand it to Conner for improving so much from the start of the season. Close game throughtout.
-
Campbell County vs. Simon Kenton
I said a couple of weeks ago that this game would tell us how good SK could be. Then that Ryle game happened last week. However I still think SK will be tested by CC and be a good measuring stick. I like SK at home in a close game.
-
Scott/Cooper predictions
Parade is at 6:00. Starting from tennis courts to main entrance. Longbranch/Camp Ernst intersection toward the High School.
-
Conner/South Oldham Predictions
Where is this game? If at S Oldham I like the home team on the turf. I lean Conner if game is in Hebron. I admit I don't know much abou SO but I saw where someone said they were down a little. I think Conner is ready to make some noise.
-
Simon Kenton/Ryle predictions
SK will win this game. SK will show their true potential when they play Campbell Co. Their first opponent with same size and close to talent level in my opinion.
-
Henry Clay 49 Boone County 7
I thought Boone would show improvement in the 2nd year for the coach. What gives?
-
Simon Kenton 46 Cooper 0
Congrats to SK. I wish them luck the rest of the season. Yes Cooper had several starters out but it would not change the end result. SK is the better team. The real season starts next week when Scott comes to Cooper. I just hope we can get some boys healthy and back on the field.
-
Simon Kenton vs Cooper Predictions
Here's hoping for a safe and fun football game. I know the weather is going to be much better than we had last year for this game. That was a belly washer!
-
Cooper 31 Boone County 6
Cooper usually doesn't look like a fast team against the opponent, but tonight they did. Running back for Jags was really running well. It looked like Cooper's receivers were playing without defenders at time. Cooper won the battle of trenches on both side of the ball.
-
Cooper 31 Newport Central Catholic 0
Congrats to the Jags. Cooper's DLine was strong and their Oline wore down NCC. It's good to see Cooper win against an over matched opponent. NCC is a quality team and is preparing for district play. Good luck to both teams going foeward.
-
Conner vs Boone County Predictions
I think Boone wins in a close one. 14-10.
-
Cooper 12 Ryle 3
Congratulations to the Jags. They looked better than they did against Dixie. Cooper's Oline is not the size it was a couple of years ago. The Jags seemed to move the ball much easier against Ryle in the middle of the field. A fumble cost Cooper another score. Their Dline seemed to control the line of scrimmage. They came up huge at the end of the game and caused the safety. It was good to see Cooper put a game away because they lost several late last year.