Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 24 Conner 21

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final.

 

Knew I should have went to this game, LOL. Congrats to Cooper on the win!

Anyone have a penalty count?

Interesting game. Lot of yellow flying and not Cooper gold. Rain held off until like 5 minutes left

Good win Cooper! In the drivers seat to win the district. Has Cooper ever been district champs?

Cooper looking very good for the district.

Proud of the Cougars. This is a different team than I saw to start the season. Nice job by the staff and the boys. It's why you don't quit.

 

A few thoughts:

 

First, hats off to Conner soph OT Jared Sturgill. Has to be one of the smallest OT in NKY. Kid battled hard against some much bigger kids. Kudos, boy.

 

Buckler is going to be a stud over the next two seasons.

 

Kyler Padgett is a much better athlete than I thought. Turning into a good QB and a dynamite weapon.

 

Unsung play of the night goes to Hendrix of Cooper. Ebarb picks a terrible pass deep in Conner territory. Hendrix chases him down and knocks the ball out and Cooper recovers. Few plays later they get a TD. BIG momentum swing all because of not giving up.

 

I don't recall ever seeing a play where 9 guys stay into block and one goes long. Cooper tried it tonight. I was a bit surprised at how often they threw it.

Would require advanced math.

 

Would I be understating it if I said 30 flags?

I'm struggling to find something good to say about the Cooper win tonight. Saying they won ugly is an understatement. Oh wait. We ended up with 3 more points that Conner. Ok, I found something good to say. Other than that. Hats off to Conner. They fought hard and have come a long way since their earlier problems. My Jags were very very lucky to come out with a W.

Wow a nail biter against Conner

Knew I should have went to this game, LOL. Congrats to Cooper on the win!

LOL we did try to tell ya.

Wow a nail biter against Conner ��
'

 

....

 

Call it for what it is. Conner is terrible this year, if Cooper doesn't win by at least 3+TDs they should be disappointed. Even with Ryles sorry offense, the 1's hung 40 something on them, and the D only gave up 7pts. This should be a Cooper blowout!
Anyone have a penalty count?

 

I would live to know the number of flags. Didn't really favor either team except for one drive. But the refs needed to let them play. I think they got bored and had to call a hold on every other play.

Congrats to the Jags. Hand it to Conner for improving so much from the start of the season. Close game throughtout.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.