Everything posted by Clubber
-
Cooper vs Pulaski County Predictions
He just needed to get SK mentioned n a thread where they'd not been talked about yet.:sarcastic:
-
Cooper/Anderson County Updates
sad to see. anderson fans leaving at half in droves
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton (Take #2) - Playoff Meeting
LOL No we don't.
-
Cooper Vs Anderson County predictions
Nice article previewing tonight's game. Tri-State Football - Articles
-
Cooper 27 Franklin County 6
I'm guessing it did.
-
Cooper 27 Franklin County 6
yeah, he probably just made it up. lol
-
Cooper 27 Franklin County 6
So, talking with my son this morning on the way to Cooper's Saturday morning practice session. He's telling me about the trash talk FC captains were doing during the coin flip. Cooper as many team captains and coach go out to midfield holding hands as a sign of unity. FC's captains decided it was time to start the trash talk. Calling Cooper's captains inbreds and gay. :lol2: I asked him. Did you guys respond or did Coach Borchers say anything? He said. Nah. We just laughed. I guess our Jags did their talking once the time clock started ticking. :dancingpa Other than that. I did have a chance to talk with a few of the FC fans at half time while waiting in the bathroom. They were first class all the way.
-
Cooper 27 Franklin County 6
Ok who knows if this is correct or not. KHSAA is showing the Cooper vs Anderson game is at Cooper next friday in the playoff brackets. 2014 Kentucky High School Football
-
Cooper 27 Franklin County 6
It was a great win for our Jags. The defense was awesome, causing turnover after turnover and that was the main storuly of this game. Every series FC would start to get something started, the Jags defense would rise to the occassion. But what I thought was even as big a factor was our crowd. We had more fans at this game than FC had. Our side of the field was standing room only!. Hats off to our jags and the great fan support!!! Lets do it again next Friday for the Anderson game. I know it had to be a huge lift to our boys seeing all the support they got from their fans. GO JAGS!!!!!
-
Cooper vs Franklin County predictions
Everything I've seen and heard makes be believe these two teams are very closely matched. I think the game could go either way and with the exception of home field advantage, this game looks like a toss up to me. Neither team winning will surprise me. I'll be at the game cheering on my Jags on their way to a close win.
-
Ryle 28 George Rogers Clark 14
Well done Raiders ! ! !
-
Simon Kenton 40 Madison Central 11
Gratz to the Neers
-
Lloyd 54 Carroll County 32
Congrats to the Juggernauts. My Alma Mater (or however it's spelled)
-
Cooper 31 Woodford County 7
It's being played at Franklin County
-
Woodford County at Cooper predictions
Nice article. Thanks CF
-
Woodford County at Cooper predictions
If Cooper's defense stops the run, Cooper wins big. If they have difficulty with the running game of WC, then it will be a very tight game. Still would pick the Jags. the have an explosive offense bith running and passing and can score from anywhere on the field at any given time. Coach Borchers does a great job of mixing his plays between the run and the pass. Cooper is too quick for the WC defense.
-
Which game are you going to on Friday night?
Woolford vs Cooper. Cheering on my Jags
-
Simon Kenton/Covington Catholic Updates (JV)
That must be the reason I got married. lol
-
Tates Creek/Dixie Heights Round 1 Playoffs
Always unfortunate when teams can't put their best team on the field due to injury. Especially this time of the year. Going with Dixie. They are just too big and too strong and too good to be eliminated this early in the playoffs.
-
Woodford County at Cooper predictions
Keeping my fingers crossed for a Cooper win. Admitedly, they aren't playing their best ball right now. I think records get thrown out of the window and I look for a tough week of practice from Coach Borchers in getting these young kids ready for the game. Cooper in a close one.
-
Simon Kenton/Covington Catholic Updates (JV)
In response to your constant dogging of other teams all year? Actually, I'd have to go back and reread the SK vs Dixie thread cause I'm not so sure that people put SK down as much as they were coming back after you. I honestly would love to root for every northern ky team to do well in the playoffs. Yes, including SK. But honestly, and I really feel bad about this. You make it very difficult to root for SK. At least for me.
-
Simon Kenton/Covington Catholic Updates (JV)
Just a curiosity question here. Can you not have Simon Kenton win a game without putting down their opponents?
-
Dixie Heights 38 Cooper 8
here we go again. shoulda woulda coulda. did ryle not have all of spring and summer football to learn the new system? did they not have all of spring and summer football to get used to the new coaches? did they not have any 7 on 7 scrimmages during that time? I guess we will have to wait til next year to find out if your prediction is true or not. Until then, Cooper beat Ryle this year. Get over it already. Sorry thats just the way it is.
-
4A playoffs
Just read on www.nkyfootball.net those will be set on Monday
-
Beechwood/Newport Central Catholic Updates
Why in the world does NCC not call a time out with that much time still to go in the half with decent field position