Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 38 Cooper 8

Featured Replies

  • Replies 88
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Moore 3/6 50% 141 yards 2 tds and 3 rushes 80 yards 2 tds. Zajac 7 rushes 135 1 td. Faeth 2 catches 133 yards 2 tds.

Dixie is primed for the playoffs I hope. Best of luck to the red colonels

Dixie looks GREAT!. Wish them well in the playoffs. From what I could tell only a few minor scrapes and bruises for Cooper. They should be ready to go full speed ahead next Friday for the first round of the playoffs.

Hats off to the Dixie football team AND their fans. They are first class all the way.

  • Author

Armstrong 3 rushes minus one yard, Jaden Jackson 13 carries 47 yards 1 td. Prickett 8/14 105 yards. Hendrix 4 catches 60 yards.

So, I decided to treat myself to a little NKY football tonight. So I headed out to Dixie tonight to catch the Jags and Colonels go at it. Figured this would be one-sided affair, but still good football to watch.

 

That...was a mistake.

 

Cooper is terrible. I mean...absolutely horrible. Can someone please explain to me how a program who played for a state title just a few short years ago got that bad, that quickly?? I mean, my goodness...

 

As for Dixie, they've got a few players, no question. The QB, #7, is special. Throws a nice ball and can really move when he gets in open space. Long strides eat up a lot of yards. #27, the RB, is a player. He is short but hits the hole hard and is going to outrun most defenses he plays. The WR, #8, is big and has good hands. The lines played well as well but I really can't tell if that was them being good or Cooper being unbelievably inept.

 

But lets be clear on one thing. Dixie is NOT competing with the powers in Louisville. They are a nice team that could make a good post-season run, but I've seen Trinity. And Dixie is no Trinity. They probably aren't St. Xavier, Scott County, Male or Manual either.

 

On a side note, I love Dixie's new stadium area. It was beautifully designed with lots of open spaces and good sight lines. I am very surprised at how small the visitors side is. 5 rows of benches? Really? I imagine CovCath has trouble getting seats for all their fans when they travel down Dixie highway. Also, LOVE the ticket prices! $5 adults/$3 students?? Are you kidding me? Now I know why all you NKY curmudgeons complain when the Showdown tries to charge $10/ticket. You need to take out a loan from Uncle Sal to make it work!

 

Good luck to Dixie the rest of the season.

 

Cooper...good luck finding your way in 2015.

 

-CardinalsFan

Armstrong 3 rushes minus one yard, Jaden Jackson 13 carries 47 yards 1 td. Prickett 8/14 105 yards. Hendrix 4 catches 60 yards.

 

I thought Prickett was off a little bit early in the game. He missed a few open receivers. Then in his defense he had a couple passes that should have been caught and were dropped.

So, I decided to treat myself to a little NKY football tonight. So I headed out to Dixie tonight to catch the Jags and Colonels go at it. Figured this would be one-sided affair, but still good football to watch.

 

That...was a mistake.

 

Cooper is terrible. I mean...absolutely horrible. Can someone please explain to me how a program who played for a state title just a few short years ago got that bad, that quickly?? I mean, my goodness...

 

As for Dixie, they've got a few players, no question. The QB, #7, is special. Throws a nice ball and can really move when he gets in open space. Long strides eat up a lot of yards. #27, the RB, is a player. He is short but hits the hole hard and is going to outrun most defenses he plays. The WR, #8, is big and has good hands. The lines played well as well but I really can't tell if that was them being good or Cooper being unbelievably inept.

 

But lets be clear on one thing. Dixie is NOT competing with the powers in Louisville. They are a nice team that could make a good post-season run, but I've seen Trinity. And Dixie is no Trinity. They probably aren't St. Xavier, Scott County, Male or Manual either.

 

On a side note, I love Dixie's new stadium area. It was beautifully designed with lots of open spaces and good sight lines. I am very surprised at how small the visitors side is. 5 rows of benches? Really? I imagine CovCath has trouble getting seats for all their fans when they travel down Dixie highway. Also, LOVE the ticket prices! $5 adults/$3 students?? Are you kidding me? Now I know why all you NKY curmudgeons complain when the Showdown tries to charge $10/ticket. You need to take out a loan from Uncle Sal to make it work!

 

Good luck to Dixie the rest of the season.

 

Cooper...good luck finding your way in 2015.

 

-CardinalsFan

 

And who might your HS FB team be?? Have you seen us play in our district? Yet again people losing credibility by judging by one game. Were there a few things that were missed? Yes, should that result in your comments? No. You're more than welcome to come out to our playoff game Friday.

So, I decided to treat myself to a little NKY football tonight. So I headed out to Dixie tonight to catch the Jags and Colonels go at it. Figured this would be one-sided affair, but still good football to watch.

 

That...was a mistake.

 

Cooper is terrible. I mean...absolutely horrible. Can someone please explain to me how a program who played for a state title just a few short years ago got that bad, that quickly?? I mean, my goodness...

 

As for Dixie, they've got a few players, no question. The QB, #7, is special. Throws a nice ball and can really move when he gets in open space. Long strides eat up a lot of yards. #27, the RB, is a player. He is short but hits the hole hard and is going to outrun most defenses he plays. The WR, #8, is big and has good hands. The lines played well as well but I really can't tell if that was them being good or Cooper being unbelievably inept.

 

But lets be clear on one thing. Dixie is NOT competing with the powers in Louisville. They are a nice team that could make a good post-season run, but I've seen Trinity. And Dixie is no Trinity. They probably aren't St. Xavier, Scott County, Male or Manual either.

 

On a side note, I love Dixie's new stadium area. It was beautifully designed with lots of open spaces and good sight lines. I am very surprised at how small the visitors side is. 5 rows of benches? Really? I imagine CovCath has trouble getting seats for all their fans when they travel down Dixie highway. Also, LOVE the ticket prices! $5 adults/$3 students?? Are you kidding me? Now I know why all you NKY curmudgeons complain when the Showdown tries to charge $10/ticket. You need to take out a loan from Uncle Sal to make it work!

 

Good luck to Dixie the rest of the season.

 

Cooper...good luck finding your way in 2015.

 

-CardinalsFan

Dixie has a couple D1 players on their line including their TE but don't let that influence your great analyzing of their line etc because apparently they aren't that good it was just because Cooper is just horrible right?

 

stay classy my friend.

  • Author

Cooper will be in 6A next year.

 

On a side note, I love Dixie's new stadium area. It was beautifully designed with lots of open spaces and good sight lines. I am very surprised at how small the visitors side is. 5 rows of benches? Really? I imagine CovCath has trouble getting seats for all their fans when they travel down Dixie highway. Also, LOVE the ticket prices! $5 adults/$3 students?? Are you kidding me? Now I know why all you NKY curmudgeons complain when the Showdown tries to charge $10/ticket. You need to take out a loan from Uncle Sal to make it work!

 

-CardinalsFan

 

Local building codes prevented them from going any higher due to the proximity to the school.

With all do respect. Dixie is a great football team.

Edited by hoops5
Rule 2

With all do respect. Dixie is a great football team.

 

Hmm I do believe Hedger is going to a D1 school to play football. What's that make him? Oh yeah, a D1 player.

Edited by hoops5
Rule 14

And who might your HS FB team be?? Have you seen us play in our district? Yet again people losing credibility by judging by one game. Were there a few things that were missed? Yes, should that result in your comments? No. You're more than welcome to come out to our playoff game Friday.

 

He's obviously watched multiple games, as he said. I tend to agree with him on his analysis as well. And I believe he is a Colerain fan if I'm correct.

Dixie has a couple D1 players on their line including their TE but don't let that influence your great analyzing of their line etc because apparently they aren't that good it was just because Cooper is just horrible right?

 

stay classy my friend.

I gave compliment after compliment about Dixie and you picked out the one comment where I questioned my own judgement on the line play?? Wow....

 

-CardinalsFan

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.