Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County at Cooper predictions

Woodford County at Cooper 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Woodford County at Cooper

    • Woodford County
      20%
      4
    • Cooper
      80%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

First round of the playoffs kick off this week. Who do you pick, Woodford Co or Cooper? Game is at 7:30 on Friday BTW. Going with my team of course but won't give a score. Don't know too much about WC other than a OL with multiple offers as a junior.

 

Btw, I believe WC plays on turf at home so there's always a "poor field condition" excuse.

 

Admin please add a poll

Keeping my fingers crossed for a Cooper win. Admitedly, they aren't playing their best ball right now. I think records get thrown out of the window and I look for a tough week of practice from Coach Borchers in getting these young kids ready for the game. Cooper in a close one.

I think Cooper wins this game going away. They seem to have improved as the season progressed this year. Woodford Co. just doesn't seem to have "it" this year whatever that quality is.

I think it comes down to which Cooper team shows up. If it is the team that I saw play Ryle and Scott,, then I think it will be a long night for Woodford County. If it is the team that showed up against Dixie,, I would expect a quick exit for Cooper from the playoffs. I am pulling for our local boys to do well,, outside of Highlands,, I do not think NKY Football gets much respect from the rest of the state.

178 views 3 opinions?

 

Was that an opinion on who wins the game?

This will be the second home play-off game for the Jags. Here is hoping they get their first home play-off win in school history.

Woodford can play when they decide to.

GO COOPER!!! JAGS #1!!!!

 

Best of luck to the Jags on getting their first home playoff win in school history! The journey to greatness begins with that 1st win at home. Make it happen Friday night.

 

CardinalsFan will be watching!!*

 

-CF

 

* - By watching, I mean I will be at home preparing for my trip to Columbus on Saturday to watch my Cardinals in their first playoff game of the year. Maybe I can make it out to the Coop when you play a team with a winning record. :thumb:

* - By watching, I mean I will be at home preparing for my trip to Columbus on Saturday to watch my Cardinals in their first playoff game of the year. Maybe I can make it out to the Coop when you play a team with a winning record. :thumb:

Do us a favor and stay on the other side of the river when attending games. Trust us, Cooper fans nor their team needs anyone who think they are horrible rooting for them. Btw they have played teams with winning records this year, oh and actually won.

Edited by Hellbird

I wonder if Maxpreps has inside info? Looking at Coopers schedule on Maxpreps they have Woodford this weeks game and then Franklin Co. on their schedule for next week.

 

Guess Conner won't like that.

How old are you? 78? 98? I tried to send good vibes Cooper's way and you take it as a personal affront. You are one bitter old bird Hellbird! ?

 

I merely meant that I fully expect the Jags of Cooper to win going away. Truly, that was my hope.

 

Let me ask this. Will the be home next week WHEN they beat Wofford county? If so, I will be there to cheer them on.

 

You got me all wrong Hellbird...you really do.

 

-CardinalsFan

GO COOPER!!! JAGS #1!!!!

 

Best of luck to the Jags on getting their first home playoff win in school history! The journey to greatness begins with that 1st win at home. Make it happen Friday night.

 

CardinalsFan will be watching!!*

 

-CF

 

* - By watching, I mean I will be at home preparing for my trip to Columbus on Saturday to watch my Cardinals in their first playoff game of the year. Maybe I can make it out to the Coop when you play a team with a winning record. :thumb:

 

Does Ohio play all of their playoff games on neutral fields or is that just the draw colerain got?

How old are you? 78? 98? I tried to send good vibes Cooper's way and you take it as a personal affront. You are one bitter old bird Hellbird! 

 

I merely meant that I fully expect the Jags of Cooper to win going away. Truly, that was my hope.

 

Let me ask this. Will the be home next week WHEN they beat Wofford county? If so, I will be there to cheer them on.

 

You got me all wrong Hellbird...you really do.

 

-CardinalsFan

 

After your rant about how horrible Cooper was last week and the small print in your post I thought you were taking another shot at Cooper. If you weren't then I apologize.

 

If Conner beats Franklin Co. Then the game would be at Cooper if FC wins it will be at FC.

  • Author
I wonder if Maxpreps has inside info? Looking at Coopers schedule on Maxpreps they have Woodford this weeks game and then Franklin Co. on their schedule for next week.

 

Guess Conner won't like that.

 

That'd be Franklin Co's input. If you check their schedule they have conner, Cooper, then SO on the 21st

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.