Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper vs Franklin County predictions

Cooper at Franklin County 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Cooper at Franklin County

    • Cooper (7-4)
      45%
    • Franklin County (8-2)
      54%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cooper travels to Franklin County for the second round of playoffs. What is everyone's predictions for this one?

 

Admin please add a poll.

 

Go Jags!

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Two votes 120 views? Guess I should say some random comment about dixie vs SK.

Franklin County wins with defense again! I look for a close game and a hard hitting battle. I am impressed with Coopers Quarterbacks ability to run the football.

I will admit I don't know a lot about Cooper this season. But looking at their stats and looking at some of the scores they have had over the season I will go out on a limb and say they are in trouble Friday night.

 

I think Franklin County comes away with the win. Franklin County is good at the scheme they run and does a good job of putting play makers in spots to make plays. The last two season they have gotten better with their defensive scheme.

 

Franklin Co. 35

Cooper 14

Sounds like both teams best attributes is their defense. With that said the best skill player should be the deciding factor. I don't know about FC's offense so I can only go off of Cooper who has a very talented but undersized RB and a very nice wr. If B Prickett can prevent turnovers then Cooper Has a good shot. If he tosses some int's or gets stripped running the ball FC could prevail.

 

I just do do to ow anything about FC to make a prediction.

Sounds like both teams best attributes is their defense. With that said the best skill player should be the deciding factor. I don't know about FC's offense so I can only go off of Cooper who has a very talented but undersized RB and a very nice wr. If B Prickett can prevent turnovers then Cooper Has a good shot. If he tosses some int's or gets stripped running the ball FC could prevail.

 

I just do do to ow anything about FC to make a prediction.

 

I agree Cooper's back is pretty good! You are talking about #27 This game will be a good challenge for both teams! The weather will be cold Friday according to the weather service!

One of the big keys for Cooper this week has to be to not give up the big play! If Cooper can force Franklin into long drives and force turnovers I think they have a legitimate shot

I need to hear from the Franklin County fans. What I saw vs Beechwood was not very impressive. What happened in that game?

 

Based on what I saw of FC and what I hear about Cooper, I would pick Cooper in this game!

My Eagles are one and done again this year, so I am pulling for Cooper. I just think Franklin will win this one, in a close game. Good luck Jags.

Pulling for the Jags. They have had trouble playing well on the road this year, going 1-3.

Pulling for the Jags. They have had trouble playing well on the road this year, going 1-3.

 

 

Very true. Been very close in 2 of the 3 losses. It has looked like the Jags have started off slow in there road games. It is important to come out firing this week. Can't spot Franklin many points and expect to win!

Cooper lost three games while playing at less than full strength on D. Don't get me wrong - SK owned us but it would not have been that bad had we had everybody back. Dixie was another butt whooping. I still believe Campbell County and S. Oldham were winnable with our best team on the field.

 

As for this week, I think Cooper will have the better offense and if special teams/defense play like they did this past week, Jags will win. Need Watson to continue to dominate, the Keller twins to disrupt and the secondary to be predatory. Hoping the offense continues to spread the ball around. I honestly believe we have more weapons than we've used thus far.

I remember Cooper beat Franklin County after a hard victory over Conner about 2 years ago? Ryan Timmons / Logan Woodside's Senior Year.

 

Cooper's defense was one of the best I have seen in the state honestly that night.

 

Does Cooper still have that drive of a defense this year or will Franklin County's offense prevail?

 

I'm saying

 

Cooper 24

Franklin County 14

I remember Cooper beat Franklin County after a hard victory over Conner about 2 years ago? Ryan Timmons / Logan Woodside's Senior Year.

 

Cooper's defense was one of the best I have seen in the state honestly that night.

 

Does Cooper still have that drive of a defense this year or will Franklin County's offense prevail?

 

I'm saying

 

Cooper 24

Franklin County 14

This years Cooper's Defense reminds me of the 2012 coopers defense but without the big names. 2012 had A Morgan who did such a great job against Timmons that night and Centers, AJ Collins and Shelton and Mitchell on Defense.

 

This years defense has some really good players starting with Marcus Watson up front and the Keller twins at LB but this team is so young they are still getting better and next year should be really fun watching this defense.

This years Cooper's Defense reminds me of the 2012 coopers defense but without the big names. 2012 had A Morgan who did such a great job against Timmons that night and Centers, AJ Collins and Shelton and Mitchell on Defense.

 

This years defense has some really good players starting with Marcus Watson up front and the Keller twins at LB but this team is so young they are still getting better and next year should be really fun watching this defense.

 

I will be at this game, will be interesting to see.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.