Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Covington Catholic Updates (JV)

Featured Replies

Game starts at 10 am @ CovCath. SK has won every game so far.

Game starts at 10 am @ CovCath. SK has won every game so far.

 

Can't believe they dodged Beechwood earlier in the year! :D

  • Author
Can't believe they dodged Beechwood earlier in the year! :D

 

Who?

Why isn't CCH playing Conner?

  • Author

SK up 16 to 6 halftime.

Why isn't CCH playing Conner?

 

Don't know- but it's been scheduled this way for awhile.

  • Author

24 to 13 SK wins! CovCath can't hang with the big boys!

24 to 13 SK wins! CovCath can't hang with the big boys!

 

"BIG BOYS"? I thought they played Simon Kenton.

24 to 13 SK wins! CovCath can't hang with the big boys!

Just a curiosity question here. Can you not have Simon Kenton win a game without putting down their opponents?

  • Author
Just a curiosity question here. Can you not have Simon Kenton win a game without putting down their opponents?

 

Oh but it is okay for teams that beat SK to put them down?

Oh but it is okay for teams that beat SK to put them down?

 

In response to your constant dogging of other teams all year? Actually, I'd have to go back and reread the SK vs Dixie thread cause I'm not so sure that people put SK down as much as they were coming back after you. I honestly would love to root for every northern ky team to do well in the playoffs. Yes, including SK. But honestly, and I really feel bad about this. You make it very difficult to root for SK. At least for me.

In response to your constant dogging of other teams all year? yeah it's ok. I honestly would love to root for every northern ky team to do well in the playoffs. Yes, including SK. But honestly, and I really feel bad about this. You make it very difficult to root for SK. At least for me.

 

I feel ya' Clubber, heck a lot of us on here do. But it's not about uk#1fan, it's about the NKY kids who play. I'm always behind the NKY kids in games no matter what. Uk#1fan's just passionate for his school, goes overboard at times like a lot of us, and he's a bit of a pot stirrer. You've got to admit he keeps you thinking or talking or posting about SK football be it bad or good. And NO I'm not a uk#1fan apologist by any means.

  • Author
In response to your constant dogging of other teams all year? Actually, I'd have to go back and reread the SK vs Dixie thread cause I'm not so sure that people put SK down as much as they were coming back after you. I honestly would love to root for every northern ky team to do well in the playoffs. Yes, including SK. But honestly, and I really feel bad about this. You make it very difficult to root for SK. At least for me.

 

They say if you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen. :idunno:

They say if you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen. :idunno:

That must be the reason I got married. lol

  • Author
That must be the reason I got married. lol

 

That was pretty funny.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.