Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper vs Pulaski County Predictions

Cooper at Pulaski County 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Cooper at Pulaski County

    • Cooper (9-4)
      68%
      34
    • Pulaski County (11-2)
      32%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cooper visits Pulaski County Friday at 730 for the State Semifinals. Haven't seen anything about PC yet but like what I have seen so far for Cooper. What is everyone's opinions on this matter?

 

Admin please add a poll.

 

Go Jags!!

  • Replies 54
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulaski has been ranked among the best 5A teams all season and is probably the favorite to win it all this year. So if Cooper is going to have a shot they need their defense to continue like they have been playing and Prickett to step up big time in the passing game.

Pulaski does a little bit of everything on offense, read option, power run, pro-set passing game a lot if not all out of the shotgun.

Hall is dangerous throwing and running. I wouldn't look for him to run as much as earlier in the season since he is coming off of an injury.

 

Defense is great in pursuit...I've not watched them enough to give a better break down on their D

Pulaski has been ranked among the best 5A teams all season and is probably the favorite to win it all this year. So if Cooper is going to have a shot they need their defense to continue like they have been playing and Prickett to step up big time in the passing game.

Wonder if my little rant after the Dixie game got the boys riled up! What say you Hellbird? ;)

 

I am so proud of my Jaguars. They have come to the party ready to crash and this game will be no different. Glad I didn't make the wasted trip to Anderson Cty, I knew The Coop couldn't be stopped and would take it to the State Semi's!

 

The Jags will shock the world and find a way to win at Pulaski! Their final act as a member of 5A will be to play in their 2nd State final in school history!!!

 

GO COOPER!! JAGUARS #1!!

 

-CardinalsFan

How are the Jags doing with injuries? They were hit hard earlier this year.

Wonder if my little rant after the Dixie game got the boys riled up! What say you Hellbird? ;)

 

I am so proud of my Jaguars. They have come to the party ready to crash and this game will be no different. Glad I didn't make the wasted trip to Anderson Cty, I knew The Coop couldn't be stopped and would take it to the State Semi's!

 

The Jags will shock the world and find a way to win at Pulaski! Their final act as a member of 5A will be to play in their 2nd State final in school history!!!

 

GO COOPER!! JAGUARS #1!!

 

-CardinalsFan

 

 

I don't think your rant fired them up at all I think what it showed was exactly what I told you after the game and that is you had no clue about the Jaguars. I told you then and I will tell you now, they are anything but "Horrible and terrible"

 

One game does not define or make a team. Next time maybe you won't be so quick to judge.

NOT talking about injuries! Got taken to task too much last time! I will tell you Smith, Ramey and Hicks are out. Still. Not coming back.

Have to go with Pulaski Co.

 

If Pulaski Co.'s field is in bad shape (see worse than Franklin Co.) I think they have the advantage.

  • Author
Have to go with Pulaski Co.

 

If Pulaski Co.'s field is in bad shape (see worse than Franklin Co.) I think they have the advantage.

 

Everyone said Franklin County's field was terrible but we did fine on it. Everyone says Cooper's field is bad and it's pouring so I'll think we'll be used to it.

Have to go with Pulaski Co.

 

If Pulaski Co.'s field is in bad shape (see worse than Franklin Co.) I think they have the advantage.

I disagree, if the field is in bad shape, to me that favors Cooper because their strength is their line.

Pulaski's field looked trashed a few weeks ago. But it has a couple of weeks since games on it to recover.

 

If it rains much it will be a mess.

Pulaski's field looked trashed a few weeks ago. But it has a couple of weeks since games on it to recover.

 

If it rains much it will be a mess.

I don't think a sloppy field will benefit either team because it sounds as both teams are used to playing on bad fields anyway.

Rain tonight and some tomorrow then dry the rest of the week.

Temp at Kickoff Friday projected to be 40 degrees and dry (as of now)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.