Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper vs Pulaski County Predictions

Cooper at Pulaski County 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Cooper at Pulaski County

    • Cooper (9-4)
      68%
      34
    • Pulaski County (11-2)
      32%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am tore between what I want and what I think...

Pulaski 43-27

 

Is this prediction your thoughts on the game or what you want to happen?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Pulaski Co. passing game is on, it could be a very long night for Cooper.

Is this prediction your thoughts on the game or what you want to happen?

 

Yes :)

I watched Pulaski when they were on ESPN a few weeks ago and was not impressed at all. It was pretty painful to watch. I like Cooper to make it back to the State Championship. Go Jags!!

I watched Pulaski when they were on ESPN a few weeks ago and was not impressed at all. It was pretty painful to watch. I like Cooper to make it back to the State Championship. Go Jags!!

 

Great observation. This is the EXACT same team you saw shut out a Harris-less Mad South on ESPN in the monsoon. Take that to the bank.

I watched Pulaski when they were on ESPN a few weeks ago and was not impressed at all. It was pretty painful to watch. I like Cooper to make it back to the State Championship. Go Jags!!

Didn't Pulaski QB go out in the first qtr of that game? I think the best WR came in to run QB the rest of the game.

 

That was a great game for everyone to base their opinion of this team off of...

Jeez I hate defending the Maroons :ohbrother: :lol2:

Maroons looking for repeat trip to ‘The Carpet’

 

Last year, the Maroons were a perfect 14-0, before falling to Bowling Green in the Class 5-A state title game by a 49-14 margin.

The year before, it was Cooper that made it all the way to the carpet, falling to Bowling Green by a 34-20 margin in the state final, finishing that season with a 13-2 mark.

 

Yes, these are two of the big boys in Class 5-A, and they will meet up tonight at PC Field with another trip to the state finals on the line for both clubs.

 

In the Jaguars, Hines says his club will have its hands full, which at this time of the year, is the way it should be according to the PC head coach.

 

“The teams that are not real solid are at home thinking about next year, and all the teams that can play are still left,” stated Hines.

 

“The teams that are still standing are outstanding in every phase of the game,” continued the Pulaski County coach. “The teams that you play throughout the regular season or in the early rounds of the playoffs, they’re good in a certain area, but lacking in another area. You don’t see that now when you come down to the semi finals of a particular class. All the teams left playing now are solid everywhere.”

I'm taking cooper. Going with my NKY brothers on this one!!!

Driving down now. Can hear the butterflies in my hubby's stomach over the engine and radio! I think Cooper can and will win this game. My sons were quiet but confident this week. Quiet is something new.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.