Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper vs Pulaski County Predictions

Cooper at Pulaski County 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Cooper at Pulaski County

    • Cooper (9-4)
      68%
      34
    • Pulaski County (11-2)
      32%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think that this game will be a battle and quite possibly will come down to which team gets the most stops/turnovers defensively. Whoever takes better care of the ball, manage the clock, and get off the field on 3rd down will be the winner of this game. Good luck to both teams, but a little more luck to Cooper (I'm a homer) and hopefully you make the trek to Somerset and get the W!!!!

 

Anyone have any idea what PC's field looks like? Will the field conditions be an factor?

Edited by KingOfClutch33
Spelling

  • Replies 54
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what Cooper needs to do against Pulaski is to make sure their DB's don't give up on the Pulaksi Receivers and allow them space. Earlier in the season Cooper's DB's would have a bad habit of stopping as they looked back at the QB trying to find the ball and would lead to completions down field because of the space they would allow after covering the receivers so tight up to that point.

 

Pulaski may have the best QB passing wise that Cooper has faced all season so this could be a huge test. If Cooper's line can contain him in the pocket and get pressure on him they may be alright.

 

Should be a classic game!

Anyone know if it will be online?

 

Your not making the trip to Somerset?

Cooper needs to play ball control and keep the number of possessions down. Given enough opportunities Pulaski will be able to score.

If Cooper can maintain long drives and eat clock they will be in this game barring turnovers. If this turns into a shoot out I really like Pulaski's chances to come out ahead.

Directions for our friends from the north:

I-75 south to Mt. Vernon Exit

Right onto 461 at the exit and follow to US HWY 80

Turn Right onto US HWY 80 towards Somerset

Turn right at second Red Light on HWY 39

School is 1/4 mile up road parking and field just past school.

 

If coming down early and your looking for some place to eat, just continue on US HWY 80 to US 27.

Turn Left on 27 going south.

Burger King, McDonalds, Wendy's Donatos all right there.

 

Continue South

Hardees, Dairy Queen, Firehouse Subs

 

A Little Further South

Jimmy Johns (on the left)

KFC (on the left)

Sonny's BBQ (Behind KFC)

Culvers

Gattis

Snappy Tomato (Behind Culvers)

 

Further south about another 1/2 mile

Sonic

Honey Baked Ham

White Castle

Cracker Barrel

Ruby Tuesday

 

1/2 mile further

Steak and Shake

Texas Roadhouse

Krystal

Shoney's

Pizza Hut

Bob Evans

 

There are a few more further south

Your not making the trip to Somerset?

 

Showing his true colors!! LOL

 

He will be with us in BG if we make that trip.

Thanks JumperDad! I wish I could be at this one, but I'll be on Dixie Hwy standing by the fence. :taz:

Go Jaguars! It will be a challenge, but I think you all can do it.

Directions for our friends from the north:

I-75 south to Mt. Vernon Exit

Right onto 461 at the exit and follow to US HWY 80

Turn Right onto US HWY 80 towards Somerset

Turn right at second Red Light on HWY 39

School is 1/4 mile up road parking and field just past school.

 

If coming down early and your looking for some place to eat, just continue on US HWY 80 to US 27.

Turn Left on 27 going south.

Burger King, McDonalds, Wendy's Donatos all right there.

 

Continue South

Hardees, Dairy Queen, Firehouse Subs

 

A Little Further South

Jimmy Johns (on the left)

KFC (on the left)

Sonny's BBQ (Behind KFC)

Culvers

Gattis

Snappy Tomato (Behind Culvers)

 

Further south about another 1/2 mile

Sonic

Honey Baked Ham

White Castle

Cracker Barrel

Ruby Tuesday

 

1/2 mile further

Steak and Shake

Texas Roadhouse

Krystal

Shoney's

Pizza Hut

Bob Evans

 

There are a few more further south

 

I got hungry reading your post.

What does the team from a few years ago have to do with this year? You do know that players in high school graduate in 4 years and the teams totally change over a couple of seasons, right?

 

Now you went and confused him with the facts.

Haven't seen Cooper play this year, but I heard they are pretty good. Do you guys think they are the favorite or no?

Haven't seen Cooper play this year, but I heard they are pretty good. Do you guys think they are the favorite or no?

I think Pulaski is the favorite, but to tell you the truth as a Cooper fan, I wouldn't want it any other way.

 

on a side note, I'm on my way to Cooper to enjoy the Thanksgiving practice. I love this tradition. Good luck to all the teams and everyone have a great Thanksgiving.

I am tore between what I want and what I think...

Pulaski 43-27

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.