Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper Vs Anderson County predictions

Who wins this matchup? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Cooper (8-4)
      61%
    • Anderson County (9-3)
      38%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cooper travels to AC this Friday, game starts at 7:30. It will be a rematch of last year's game and the third time in as many years that Cooper and AC will face off. What is everyone's opinion in this one?

 

Admin, please add a poll.

 

Go Jags!!!

Think AC takes it in a close one

 

AC 35 Cooper 28

The Anderson Cooper game.

 

Should be newsworthy...

Ugh....wasn't that pun made in 2012? 2013? LOL

 

I love the Jags' chances in this one. Prickett may be looking to redeem himself after his "deer in the headlights" performance after Ludwig left the game last year with a comfortable lead. Defense for Cooper firing on all cylinders. It will be a battle.

Hoping everyone picks Anderson County onew here. The underdog role worked well for Cooper last night! It will be a fun one to watch, and could come down to who has the ball last!

Got to go with our Union brothers and hope Cooper pulls this out.

Is the high school actually in Union? I know the mailing address says Union but I don't think it is in the city limits.

Going into the playoffs, I felt that Cooper and Anderson County might be the two best teams in this region. And having seen both, I think Cooper wins this game.

My heart is with Cooper but my head says Anderson. If Anderson stacks the box and makes Cooper pass it may be a long night for the Jags. I do not think Cooper's QB is accurate enough to keep Anderson from blitzing. As a result,,I think Anderson takes a page from Campbell's game plan and makes Cooper's QB try to win it with his arm. That will allow them (Anderson) to win a close one 21-14

Is the high school actually in Union? I know the mailing address says Union but I don't think it is in the city limits.

 

The City of Union is only about 8 block area, the rest of it is annex to Boone County. I am not even sure Ryle is in city limits.

Just a question to ask some of you Anderson faithful, was Anderson County off school yesterday and did it snow down there? If so, how was practice? Obviously I am not digging for details, just curious if the weather has been a thorn in the side for them. I know in NKY there was a total of around 4 inches and it limited what teams could do I am sure.

As long as Andersons QB shows up and does not throw the game to the other team, AC wins.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.