Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Oldham 27 Cooper 21

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First district loss for Cooper?

Congrats SO

 

Cooper looks like the 2 seed. Now with a bye next week it's time to get the injured players healthy for Cooper before post season starts.

 

Wouldnt be too concerned in playing a lot of players for either the Grant Co or Dixie game. No reason to get banged up against Dixie in a meaningless game IMO.

First district loss for Cooper?

Yes.

Great job Dragons!! Good win against a very tough Cooper team!

Congrats SO

 

Cooper looks like the 2 seed. Now with a bye next week it's time to get the injured players healthy for Cooper before post season starts.

 

Wouldnt be too concerned in playing a lot of players for either the Grant Co or Dixie game. No reason to get banged up against Dixie in a meaningless game IMO.

 

Looks like Cooper will be rooting for Scott to beat SO next week. Any of the 4 teams that make the playoffs could make a decent run.

Looks like Cooper will be rooting for Scott to beat SO next week. Any of the 4 teams that make the playoffs could make a decent run.

I'd deffinatley be rooting for Scott, I just don't think they can hang with SO. Hope I'm wrong though :)

 

Man I love HS Football

I'd deffinatley be rooting for Scott, I just don't think they can hang with SO. Hope I'm wrong though :)

 

Man I love HS Football

 

I don't know what to think. SO seems to be like Jeckyl and Hyde this year. I expected them to win the district this but a couple bad games, and not playing well against Grant, I thought Cooper would handle them. Scott is better than what they showed against Cooper, but traveling to SO is not easy. They played their best game tonight of the season against Grant, but GC didn't put up much of a fight either.

 

I like Cooper's squad and their chances in the playoff's. My son played youth football in Boone County for one of Coopers coaches and with a few guys on the team, so I definitely root for them.

Had some issues in first half and tried to fix them in second but tough game. The team fought hard, need to have a couple good weeks in practice with the bye. Lot of sloppy officiating, don't think I've seen a crew as unfit as this one. They were way behind the ball movement and had a lot of issues with calls.

Congrats to S Oldham. Cooper came out and gave a good effort in 2nd half. Hope the Jags can get healthy with the bye week coming up.

Is the Cooper QB the #1 QB ? I read that a few QBs have been injured this season. Is the #1 the kid I saw against Conner?

Is the Cooper QB the #1 QB ? I read that a few QBs have been injured this season. Is the #1 the kid I saw against Conner?

That is him. #2 Prickett is Coopers guy.

Is the Cooper QB the #1 QB ? I read that a few QBs have been injured this season. Is the #1 the kid I saw against Conner?

The QB's got hurt in SK game but only for that game. They are back now.

Prickett is the #1 QB but what you saw most in the second half was direct snaps to #27, Torrey Cordell-Armstrong, the go-to RB. The passing game just didn't click last night.

 

SO's D was better than anticipated and Cooper's D - for the first time this season IMO - looked tired and did not dominate. Definitely not back to full strength yet. Hope they are for the play-offs.

Always tough to travel to and play at South Olham.

 

Too early to refresh our memories on the rules of a 3-way tiebreaker scenario, as was the case 2 years ago?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.