Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 12 Ryle 3

Featured Replies

  • Replies 80
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cooper's defense was huge tonight. Several turnovers and the offense did what they needed to do to secure the win.

 

Ryle has a really nice D line and clogged up the middle pretty good. Coopers D line was huge tonight putting constant pressure on Ryles QB which forced some bad throws and missing some wide open receivers.

 

 

Best of luck to both teams moving forward. Great to get the season under way.

I called that one....all about the Jags D and a tight game...until that safety!

IMG_0125.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg

Nice pictures paNDA. Thanks for posting them.

Ryle needs some better play from their QB and they will be just fine. He missed some wide open recievers in the first half and under threw a lot in the 2nd half.

 

This is just my opinion, but if Ryle played England at TE there would be few teams that can cover him up the middle with his height and size. I think they need to get him the ball a lot more than they did. I think they tried 1 pass to hi. That was knocked down at the line, the rest of his touches I think came from the backfield.

I don't know how many Crosstown showdowns Cooper has played in, but they are 3-0 in them the last 3 years. I'd like to request Skyline have this ever week of the season and have Cooper as one of the games...just sayin

Ryle needs some better play from their QB and they will be just fine. He missed some wide open recievers in the first half and under threw a lot in the 2nd half.

 

This is just my opinion, but if Ryle played England at TE there would be few teams that can cover him up the middle with his height and size. I think they need to get him the ball a lot more than they did. I think they tried 1 pass to hi. That was knocked down at the line, the rest of his touches I think came from the backfield.

 

Based upon that description I'd say they need a QB.

There must have been a monsoon in west union. Field was atrocious.

If you voted Ryle in the top 10, you should be ashamed.

IMG_0158.jpg

 

All game photos from this evening.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46487[/ATTACH]

 

All game photos from this evening.

 

Did you

Get one of the guy working the chains getting taken out by Coopers #8 Hendrix? He was one tough old man lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.