Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 12 Ryle 3

Featured Replies

Did you

Get one of the guy working the chains getting taken out by Coopers #8 Hendrix? He was one tough old man lol

 

Almost but got boxed out by ref.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would comment on the game but I'm finishing up a new bottle of Jose Cuevo first :grumpy:.

Almost but got boxed out by ref.

 

All the years I've done chains from pee wee on up I've only been taken out twice. First time by Aaron Morgan and then tonight by his little brother lol.

I would comment on the game but I'm finishing up a new bottle of Jose Cuevo first :grumpy:.

 

Going to be a long week for you FTN. Wait till UK sees this score.

This is certainly a blow to Ryle. There are some shocked Raider fans tonight. Congrats to Cooper on a nice opening win over a rival.

Going to be a long week for you FTN. Wait till UK sees this score.

 

I would comment on the game but I'm finishing up a new bottle of Jose Cuevo first :grumpy:.

 

Make it two bottles... lol

I will say it was really nice to see Miemen and Woolf for Ryle have a really nice game.

 

Both have really out in the work

over the years and I hope

They both have great senior seasons.

 

I also want to congratate the Cooper Keller twins. 1 of which won MVP. They remind me of Woolf, not the biggest but they have hearts of lions. It's really fun watching them play. Both had great games tonight.

Congrats to the Jags on the W and Union bragging rights for the year!

 

:thumb:

So much for that new high powered Ryle Offense.

It took Ryle longer to run a no huddle offense than it would have if they huddled and figured out what play to run, they better go back to giving the ball to #7 and a cloud of dust!!

I would comment on the game but I'm finishing up a new bottle of Jose Cuevo first :grumpy:.

 

It is never to late to become a member of Pioneer Nation buddy!

Make it two bottles... lol

 

Would you like crow with that? :D

I watched a bit on the computer. Cooper looked faster. England for Ryle hardly got involved. Ryle needs to just go ahead now and put O'Hara at QB.

I watched a bit on the computer. Cooper looked faster. England for Ryle hardly got involved. Ryle needs to just go ahead now and put O'Hara at QB.

I would tend to agree that the QB situation for Ryle needs to be addressed.

 

I will also say this about England. One of the issues Ryle will have with using him the way they did was they kept moving him around when he was in the game. Guess what? When he isn't in every snap and playing the same position (TE) it is very easy to key on him and that is exactly what teams will do.

 

Everytime he came in the game on offense the cooper players would let everyone knw and guess what? They keyed on him and they kept him contained the entire game except for his nice kickoff return.

 

If they keep him at TE all game long it is a lot harder to key on him, but when they keep him on the sidelines except for 1 play a series you know to key on him the 1 play he comes in whether it be at TE or RB.

 

Thats just my opinion, but he is too good of a player to not use him the right way.

Ryle needs to find an offensive line, if you don't have a lane to run or time to throw, your toast, doesn't matter who the QB, WR, TE!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.