Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 12 Ryle 3

Featured Replies

Wow! I'm an outsider and only watching Ryle football for a few years. I hope this young man goes off and has a stellar career, but I don't think a parent should be telling NKY their boy is the best player on a bad team. You're correct it's a team sport, PRACTICE together, win and lose together as a TEAM. Their is a lot of talented young men on this team from my view point. It will be great to see a healthy team ready for district play in a few weeks after we work out the kinks. Go RAIDERS

  • Replies 80
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get off of your soapbox about TE. Go coach at Ryle if you think he should play TE. We've been hearing it for three years....

 

Lighten up Francis.

 

Let me know when you are done whining and making excuses why Ryle lost.

 

You want to know why they lost? It had nothing to do with the field, it had nothing to do with anything except that Cooper is the better team.

 

About him playing TE, it's probably because he's make a great TE. I also guess I was right about that point also because guess where he is playing this year? Yep, that's right, TE

 

Good luck the rest of the year and leave your excuses at the door next time.

The field was appalling. The grass wasnt cut and was soaking wet at kickoff.

 

Donate money to put a turf field in at Cooper then you don't have to

Worry about it.

Old Coaches rule not a real rule. If a guy is rehabbing and gets healthy or is trying to, it's the coaches decision to play that player and how mow much. He practiced very lightly with no contact. Why punish a kid who was injured. Anyone who has coached him or played against him know this kid is a special athlete who would start on any of your teams. I don't want to hear the bull it's true. Now that being said football is a team game and being misused or the best player on a bad team won't get your numbers up. Part of the lessens that football teaches: Face adversity head on and deal with it.

I think it's unfair to judge a kid who wasn't part of the game plan and wasn't healthy. Let's give it a week or two before the bashing. If I'm wrong bash away. If I'm right, Shut up.

Very well said!

 

You are right, it is a team game and not one player can win or lose a game.

 

England is going to be very very good if he can get healthy. There is no reason to ever put blame on any individual player.

 

He will be fine and also it is a new coach who

Is still learning what he has.

I thought Ryle's numbers were down this year - lost half their coaches to graduation?? .

 

Ok, now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are!!!

Wow! I'm an outsider and only watching Ryle football for a few years. I hope this young man goes off and has a stellar career, but I don't think a parent should be telling NKY their boy is the best player on a bad team. You're correct it's a team sport, PRACTICE together, win and lose together as a TEAM. Their is a lot of talented young men on this team from my view point. It will be great to see a healthy team ready for district play in a few weeks after we work out the kinks. Go RAIDERS

Until we prove otherwise we are a BaD team. The last two years speak for that . The last game speaks for that. I want us to win as much as anybody. I broke down the film play by play and we played poor fundamental football. So you know, I'm being objective with maybe a little more insight than the average fan. There are some areas we really need to improve on before we climb out of the basement. Can we? Yes. But its going to take one heck of a committment from the coaches and the kids. Good news though I think they are up to the challenge. It does not get any easier from here. And as far as practice, the average last 2 hours, the kid spent three hours a day rehabbing. I would say that counts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.