Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County vs. Simon Kenton

Campbell County vs. Simon Kenton 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Campbell County vs. Simon Kenton

    • Campbell County
      62%
    • Simon Kenton
      37%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

After what I saw on Friday night, I'll be the first to say it. CC will beat SK.

 

Final CC-27 SK-21 This SK team isn't even close to last years team from what I saw on Fri. SK does have some outstanding players, but as an overall team, especially there speed on Def. just isn't there. SK looked big, and slow on Fri.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC isn't great either. Again, someone has to win. SK by a TD

Where is the game?

I hope CC wins but I think SK wins by a TD..

I'd like to see the Camels win; but I have a feeling Simon Kenton shuts some people up for a while after this one's finished.

I'd like to see the Camels win; but I have a feeling Simon Kenton shuts some people up for a while after this one's finished.

 

Shuts people up by beating another poor NKy 6a team? Nope.

I have not seen SK this yr but I have obviously heard alot about them to say the least.

How much of the info is legit or true is yet to be seen...

 

I have seen CCHS this yr and they are one player away from being a very good football team. They do have an outstanding Defense that will make you pay, a very very physical punch you in the mouth style of plaly:thumb:

 

My guess is this one will be a low scoring affair and if CCHS can figure out a way to get vertical in this game consistently then they could pull the upset off.

 

I would think that the Ryle film will expose some SK weaknesses and you can count on the CCHS coaching staff to try and exploit these things

 

This game could imo mark the long awaited return of Campbell football and help strengthen NKY 6A as a future contender throughout the State

Shuts people up by beating another poor NKy 6a team? Nope.

 

Campbell's no longer weak in NKY standards (maybe if compared to Trinity, Scott County, Bowling Green, etc.), EVERYONE else is a poor team if that comparison is being used.

I'll take SK at home 24 to 14.

I like SK to win the first half and the Camels to dominate the remainder and emerge with the W.

CC has to put a body on Deaton and get to the edge Quick. They will also need to keep SK's ground game at the line and the QB in the pocket. With the returning players watch for the CC special teams to make a difference. CC 21-20

Campbell's no longer weak in NKY standards (maybe if compared to Trinity, Scott County, Bowling Green, etc.), EVERYONE else is a poor team if that comparison is being used.

 

Don't get me wrong and not trying to start issues, but want to see why you think they are better than average. They are ranked 16 out of 32 and haven't really shown anything other than HHS in the first week (think we all heard about that game). Don't get me wrong, I LOVE whats going on there and where they are headed, but I don't know if they are a good 6A team. But you're right too, not a bad one either.

 

Would you put CC ahead of any of these teams?

Male

Trinity

X

Scott Co

Manual

McCracken

SK

Henry Clay

Bryan Station

Central Hardin

Layfaette

Dixie

Butler

First time in a while that I haven't penned "SK will name the score", this should be a good one. I think SK was guilty of looking ahead last week, I can't say that I blame them, they will be ready for Campbell County this week. I look for the final to be less than a touchdown.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.