Everything posted by BillyBob1967
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton (Take #2) - Playoff Meeting
I was at the SK/Laf game, watch the very first play on Def for Mr. Hicks. Laf's left tackle picked him up and pancaked him right at the point of attack, he needs more size, another 35-40lbs. or so. I thinks he's a top 25 player in NKY, he's not a top 10 player in NKY. JMO.
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton (Take #2) - Playoff Meeting
Think the young man Hicks, IS a very good player, but he needs to improve on his tackling, he misses way to many tackles for my taste. He'll needs to put on more bulk to play college football.
-
At the ALMOST halfway point of the NKY Football Season
Saw Mr. Watson play twice this season, DIDN'T notice anything standing out, IMO , Mr. Watson was much more of a force last season, sorry, he's not on my top 15 list, top 25 fine, but not this list.
-
At the ALMOST halfway point of the NKY Football Season
Yeah, and? What's that matter? This is the BEST NKY Football players, IMO, not the BEST SK players, understand?
-
At the ALMOST halfway point of the NKY Football Season
Again the 3 times I saw Slusher play he was better at reciever, again sorry, I don't agree with you two, to each his own. Against Dixie he did next to nothing on defense that night, just telling you guys what I've seen, I think he's a really good football player though. Relax!
-
At the ALMOST halfway point of the NKY Football Season
Fine, you have your opionion, and I have mine. I've seen the young man play 3 times this season, ALL 3 times he was much more impresive on offense, then defense, sorry!
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton (Take #2) - Playoff Meeting
I'll sit with ya, UK#1 fan, but I just don't think your Neer's are going to win this battle, but it should a heck of a game. Love the passion from ya UK#1. best of luck to you though.
-
At the ALMOST halfway point of the NKY Football Season
Now that this season is coming to an end. Here are the BEST players I have seen this season in NKY. First Offense: Hoge ( Highlands ) Moore ( Dixie ) Venneman ( Highlands ) Winkler ( SK ) Murrer ( Cov. Cath ) Olmstaed ( SK ) England ( Ryle ) Powell ( SK ) Zajac ( Dixie ) Slusher ( Beechwood ) Top Defensive Players: Wolfe ( Ryle ) Deaton ( SK ) Johnson ( Dixie ) Machlitt ( Dixie ) Johnson ( Newport ) Here is my TOP players on O,and D, there is a tie in both catagories: Offense Hoge and Moore, both lead in a catagory. Hoge passing with almost 2,900 yards. Moore in rushing for almost 1,200 yards. Defense Wolfe with the most tackles in NKY with 135 and Machlitt with 12 sacks, and 25 TFL as well. Again congrats to ALL these young men on outstanding seasons. Again JMO.
-
Opinion: 7 local teams and scores for this Friday
My bad Paris @ Beechwood- Beech 70 Paris 6 Bellevue @ Frankfort- Bellevue 34 Frankfort 20 Happy now?
-
Opinion: 7 local teams and scores for this Friday
Lloyd @ NCC- NCC 34 Lloyd 12 Newport @ Walton Verona- Newport 27 WV 19 Ashland Blazer @ Highlands- Highlands 53 AB 13 Cov. Cath @ Johnson Central- JC 28 Cov. Cath 27 Cooper @ Franklin Co.- FC 27 Cooper 21 Ryle @ Dixie- Dixie 38 Ryle 14 SK @ Laf.- Laf. 47 SK 41 Best of luck to all this friday night, with no injuries! NKY Football you've got to love it!
-
Lloyd (9-2) @ NewCath (5-5) 2A Playoffs Predictions
his Uncle Mark was the best QB to come out of LLoyd for my money I 100% agree.
-
Playoffs Round 2 Simon Kenton/Lafayette Predictions
so? Was wanting to know who might be going to this game on Friday, my bad, NKUclub what game you going too?
-
Playoffs Round 2 Simon Kenton/Lafayette Predictions
You going to the game?
-
Lloyd (9-2) @ NewCath (5-5) 2A Playoffs Predictions
NCC 28 Lloyd 7, just think NCC is a lot better at this point, do think the Molliter kid, Lloyd's QB is a nice player though. Best of luck to both teams.
-
Highlands/Ashland Predictions
Running clock by half time. No worries for the Birds.
-
Early Predictions: Meade County at Scott County
Scott Co. 21 Meade Co. 20, should be a great game.
-
Cooper vs Franklin County predictions
FC 27 Cooper 14, hearing Cooper struggled against a bad team last week, plus this game is @ FC.
-
Dixie Heights vs Ryle
This is the game to be at on Friday, but I'll be in Lexington, and will be attending the SK/Laf. game. having said all that, I'll go with: Dixie 38 Ryle 14 just don't think Ryle can score enough to keep up with the Colonels. The guy who said earlier in this post, he thinks Ryle wins, because Dixie will panic if they get behind early. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Dixie fall behind Ryle twice on Senior night at Ryle, how'd that work out for Ryle, just saying. Best of luck to both teams. I still think Dixie can get to Western, and who knows, stranger things have happened, maybe win it too?
-
Newport @ Walton Verona predictions
Newport 27 WV 19 should be a good game.
-
Playoffs Round 2 Simon Kenton/Lafayette Predictions
I'll be in Lex. on Fri. thinking about sticking around to watch this game. Who else is going to this game, UK#1 you going? Think it will be a high scoring game.
-
Playoffs Round 2 Simon Kenton/Lafayette Predictions
OK, here we go, I'll go: Laf. 35 SK 21, just don't think SK's Def. can or will stop Laf. at anytime during this game.
-
Best Running Backs in NKY
Me too, I'm looking forward to another great weekend of High School Football and the Playoffs next week, well it's time to go play Smokey and the Bandit again, till Monday, best to ya Bird, I'll talk at you on the flip side, I'm gone!
-
Best Running Backs in NKY
You're right, at the end of the day, the best to both teams, and both are good backs, good back in forth with ya Bird!
-
Best Running Backs in NKY
It only proves to me how much more versatile of a back Zajac is, you do realize as a RB you can also catch the football, right?
-
Best Running Backs in NKY
Not at the time, Cov. Cath was HEALTY then, right Grant County guy, just more stats for you Mr. Storyteller. Armstrong vs. Campbell County, SK, Dixie 18 carries for 14 yds! Zajac vs. Campbell County, SK, and Cooper 35 carries for 335 (93 against CC, and 94 against SK )yds. Thanks for playing Birdman, you're not winning this argument, sorry Cooper guy, BTW best of luck in the playoffs.