Campbell County vs. Simon Kenton

BillyBob1967

Campbell County vs. Simon Kenton  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Campbell County vs. Simon Kenton

You have turned us off of BGP. We tire of getting beat up every week.

Omg. Please tell me I didn't just read that!!!! After 4 years, just going to stop??? Riiiiigggghhhttt!!!!

Well I'm sorry this one lil poster hurt your feelings and ruined your bgp experience.

Two things before you go. I'm still waiting on my PM to tell me what the rule has to do with me and secondly, I predict a good win over camp co rejuvenates the fan base to give bgp another shot. I guess we'll see soon. A loss, and I could understand how I ruined your time on here and you would be inclined not to post anymore.

Btw...I should be at the game Friday. Would you like me to wear my HHS gear so you can stop by and say hi?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 8 out of the 43 replies are from SK folks. Where are they all? This is the best game of the week in NKY! Why no chatter?

I wouldn't call this game the best of the week in NKY. I actually have no interest in the outcome myself. I think the best game for me is the best rivalry in the area over the last several years and that is Cooper vs Conner.

If you want to figure scores from past games into the equation then you need to figure when the starters were pulled and so on. If you aske me the only way SK was able to beat these 2 teams the way they did is because CC laid the wood to them the week before.

Campbell 17 Cooper 7, Campbell 30 NCC 17. With those results , I find it difficult to believe the Camels will be competitive in this game. SK defense was on the field a lot in the 1st half against Ryle as the young QB Racke struggled to make his reads. He will not have that problem this week. The "Big and Slow" SK DL will be in the Camels backfield all night. 38 - 14 SK

I wouldn't call this game the best of the week in NKY. I actually have no interest in the outcome myself. I think the best game for me is the best rivalry in the area over the last several years and that is Cooper vs Conner.

Got to disagree with you on this one, I think this one has become the best rivalry the past several years as the winner has gone on to win district most years.

Set up a poll and see which game NKY has more interest in.

Got to disagree with you on this one, I think this one has become the best rivalry the past several years as the winner has gone on to win district most years.

Not for me. Starting in 2011 Cooper beat a favored Conner to go on and win their first district title. 2012 Conner got their revenge as they were the only loss Cooper had on their record on their way to the state title game, that game also gave both teams a share of the district title. 2013 was the best game of the series as it was televised on local tv to kick of Ch 64's TNL's and had a little of everything, from Cooper scoring the go ahead TD with 1:30 left in the game only to have Conner answering with a TD of their own with only 50 secs left and then having Cooper drive all the way down the field with only seconds left as Conner caught an INT with only seconds left in the endzone.

Yea, I prefer this rivalry of 2 teams in the same county and district with all the drama you want in a rivalry myself.

There are some rivalries that the games themselves aren't very good when it's all said and done. CCH vsHHS is one, CCH vs BW is another recently

I never looked at CC and SK as any more of a rival as any other NY 6A team playing eachother myself. That is just me though. Actually I look at Ryle vs Boone as a bigger rivalry in 6A but both teams have been down so no one really talks about them much in 6A

Not for me. Starting in 2011 Cooper beat a favored Conner to go on and win their first district title. 2012 Conner got their revenge as they were the only loss Cooper had on their record on their way to the state title game, that game also gave both teams a share of the district title. 2013 was the best game of the series as it was televised on local tv to kick of Ch 64's TNL's and had a little of everything, from Cooper scoring the go ahead TD with 1:30 left in the game only to have Conner answering with a TD of their own with only 50 secs left and then having Cooper drive all the way down the field with only seconds left as Conner caught an INT with only seconds left in the endzone.

Yea, I prefer this rivalry of 2 teams in the same county and district with all the drama you want in a rivalry myself.

There are some rivalries that the games themselves aren't very good when it's all said and done. CCH vsHHS is one, CCH vs BW is another recently

I never looked at CC and SK as any more of a rival as any other NY 6A team playing eachother myself. That is just me though. Actually I look at Ryle vs Boone as a bigger rivalry in 6A but both teams have been down so no one really talks about them much in 6A

I agree with EVERYTHING you are saying, but I wasn't talking about rivalry, I said "best game of the week".

I agree with EVERYTHING you are saying, but I wasn't talking about rivalry, I said "best game of the week".

That makes sense then. Although I am not convinced SK CC will be a very good game. I believe SK just had a bad week last week and are much better than CC and the game won't be that close, but I could be wrong.

Thread jacker...

:lol2: Enjoy the Cooper game...

I can see where it would be a big rivalry for the teams. I'm just speaking as an outsider of the teams looking at all of NKY. The Conner vs Cooper game has been pretty one sided, although I confess I did not know that Cooper had ever won. That's why I didn't really think of it as a rivalry.

That makes sense then. Although I am not convinced SK CC will be a very good game. I believe SK just had a bad week last week and are much better than CC and the game won't be that close, but I could be wrong.

You're right. Tough one to call. I still think SK is pretty good (don't tell them I said that!), so it will be interesting to see this one play out!

I said a couple of weeks ago that this game would tell us how good SK could be. Then that Ryle game happened last week. However I still think SK will be tested by CC and be a good measuring stick. I like SK at home in a close game.

This one could go two ways: The Camels grind out a close win or SK cruises comfortably to a win. If the Camels can contain SK's passing game, they'll win. If SK can throw on them, keep the Camels on their heels and let Powell gash them when they are expecting the pass, SK will win comfortably.