Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 48 Boone County 13

Featured Replies

Final

 

Boone mailed it in at 13 to 0.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, another tough year for the Rebels. :idunno:

  • Author
Boy, another tough year for the Rebels. :idunno:

 

They quit early in the game tonight. Sad excuse...

They quit early in the game tonight. Sad excuse...

 

I've been getting a lot of text messages stating the same thing. THAT is unacceptable.

They quit early in the game tonight. Sad excuse...

 

Is the seat getting hot in Florence?

  • Author
Is the seat getting hot in Florence?

 

No clue.

Based on your statement(s), seems like the folks in Florence may be ready for a change.

  • Author
Based on your statement(s), seems like the folks in Florence may be ready for a change.

 

I keep to myself. I know that sounds hard to believe but it is true. If there is any talk of that I know zero about it.

It won't matter. There is a serious overall talent drought in Florence. No coach in the country can change that.

Is the seat getting hot in Florence?

 

I was getting ready to bring that point up next. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel for this program? I thought they would at least be competitive this year.

I'm no proponent of firing coaches. Hope it didn't sound like that but it's gotta be hard to watch. If it's talent, my statement was way off base.

No clue.

 

What do you think? Last year you said Boone had more raw talent than CovCath. Do you feel the coaching staff is developing that talent?

  • Author
What do you think? Last year you said Boone had more raw talent than CovCath. Do you feel the coaching staff is developing that talent?

 

Lots of people approach me about all things Boone and I pretty much give the standard answer of ask me when the season is over.

Lots of people approach me about all things Boone and I pretty much give the standard answer of ask me when the season is over.

 

 

Fair answer and I completely understand.

Anyone have stats? Curious to see how many yards Ryles #7 had. Was really impressed with him last week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.