Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton vs Cooper Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Cooper
      28%
      14
    • Simon Kenton
      71%
      35

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cooper got their first loss last night as Campbell County beat them in a close one. SK moves to 4-0 after handling NewCath. SK is lead by Cameron Racke who is 46/69 704 yards 66% 9 tds and 182 yards rushing 4 tds. Logan Winkler has 21 catches 374 yards 7 tds. Kyle Heflin has 309 yards rushing 6 tds and 12 catches 126 yards. Logan Scott has 5 catches 139 yards 2 tds. Prince Burge has 170 yards rushing 2 tds. Dillon Powell has 168 yards rushing 2 tds. The defense is also really strong. The front seven will pressure Cooper all night. Should be a good game to watch. I know Coopers running back has well over 400 yards rushing. Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 80
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

SK will beat Cooper by 40!

SK will beat Cooper by 40!

 

That would be a shocker.

 

I don't think Cooper can produce enough points offensively against SK . Going to need some short fields to have a chance.

  • Author
That would be a shocker.

 

I don't think Cooper can produce enough points offensively against SK . Going to need some short fields to have a chance.

 

Just to make Hellbird mad! :D

Could be a long night for the Jags.

Just to make Hellbird mad! :D

 

Doubt it, Hellbird is realistic!

I'm thinking Pioneers by 20.

I again won't make prediction for my Cooper Jags but I will say I hope it is a close game

 

I will be at this one and so far I haven't brought them a loss yet when I'm there. :)

I'm as big a Cooper fan as there is. My son starts varsity offense and defense. I would love to see them pull off the upset. But I'm also a realist. Cooper is a good 5a team. I'm afraid they are over matched in this one. But that won't keep me from cheering on my Jags.

  • Author

SK picks the score again!

Cooper got their first loss last night as Campbell County beat them in a close one. SK moves to 4-0 after handling NewCath. SK is lead by Cameron Racke who is 46/69 704 yards 66% 9 tds and 182 yards rushing 4 tds. Logan Winkler has 21 catches 374 yards 7 tds. Kyle Heflin has 309 yards rushing 6 tds and 12 catches 126 yards. Logan Scott has 5 catches 139 yards 2 tds. Prince Burge has 170 yards rushing 2 tds. Dillon Powell has 168 yards rushing 2 tds. The defense is also really strong. The front seven will pressure Cooper all night. Should be a good game to watch. I know Coopers running back has well over 400 yards rushing. Who do you think wins and why?

 

"...I award you zero points- and may God have mercy on your soul."

Cooper's strength is their defense and it is greatly diminished by the loss of Hicks, Smith and A. Keller. It won't be a good night for my Jags. Just hoping for no more season-ending injuries and next man up for district play!!!

Cooper's strength is their defense and it is greatly diminished by the loss of Hicks, Smith and A. Keller. It won't be a good night for my Jags. Just hoping for no more season-ending injuries and next man up for district play!!!

 

3 starters lost for the year in one game?

Hicks broke his arm against Boone, Smith wrecked his knee in practice and Keller hurt against Camels....not one game but in one week. Pretty devastating. Keller could return if all goes well, after our bye week.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.