Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner vs Boone County Predictions

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What's your predictions?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a tough one. If Boone plays like they did in the 1st qtr against CCH and throw some balls to their TE #84, then they should be able to move the ball just fine.

 

The problem BC had on defense was their cb who I imagine is just in there until Floyd comes back, was getting burned everytime and if it wasn't for that then they could have kept CCH close.

 

I have only seen Conner in 7 on 7's so far so not sure if their offense has improved or not since the 7 on 7's.

 

I will predict Boone though and coach Griff getting his first win as HC.

Bring your program. Lots of new and young kids playing for Conner.

Conner embarrassed Boone last year but what a difference a year makes. No Barker and Boone is better. Give me the Rebels.

Conner wins a close one

 

Conner: 21

Boone: 14

Conner 21 Boone 7. Not sure that BC is ready yet. Tough way to start out the season....CovCath and then Conner.

Conner 21 Boone 7. Not sure that BC is ready yet. Tough way to start out the season....CovCath and then Conner.

 

Isn't this the exact time you want to catch Conner if you're Boone? Game 1 with a bunch of rookies in the lineup?

Boone takes this one...no giant Sequoia running all over the place for Conner.

Boone takes this one...no giant Sequoia running all over the place for Conner.

Yea, those big tree's are tough to defend against ;)

I really think people who haven't seen Lamb take snaps are going to be really surprised.

 

This Boone offense is nothing like last year's Boone's offense without Lamb. IT is totally different.

 

I'm not saying this from just one game either. I was fortunate enough to see Lamb last year in 7 on 7's before he got hurt and also this years 7 on 7's as well as Saturday's game. He is the most poised QB I've seen this year and I love how he goes through his progressions. He throws a nice ball and Boone's short to intermediate passing game is very good. The long ball is where they have problems because Sat showed me that their WR's that can stretch the field don't have very good hands unfortunately and that will hurt them if Boone falls behind in games and needs quick scores.

 

I want to see #84 get involved in the passing game more. Sat they didn't even throw to him which I was puzzled by when he was in there.

 

Anyway, I think it will be a very good game, but I will give the QB nod to Boone.

 

I think this is Boone's to lose.

I really think people who haven't seen Lamb take snaps are going to be really surprised.

 

This Boone offense is nothing like last year's Boone's offense without Lamb. IT is totally different.

 

I'm not saying this from just one game either. I was fortunate enough to see Lamb last year in 7 on 7's before he got hurt and also this years 7 on 7's as well as Saturday's game. He is the most poised QB I've seen this year and I love how he goes through his progressions. He throws a nice ball and Boone's short to intermediate passing game is very good. The long ball is where they have problems because Sat showed me that their WR's that can stretch the field don't have very good hands unfortunately and that will hurt them if Boone falls behind in games and needs quick scores.

 

I want to see #84 get involved in the passing game more. Sat they didn't even throw to him which I was puzzled by when he was in there.

 

Anyway, I think it will be a very good game, but I will give the QB nod to Boone.

 

I think this is Boone's to lose.

 

Lamb is a solid QB. Inconsistent but solid.He's not a top QB but I'd say tier 2.

Lamb is a solid QB. Inconsistent but solid.He's not a top QB but I'd say tier 2.

I'd agree with that.

I think out of the 2 teams, Boone and Conner, I think Boone gets the QB nod.

  • Author

If Martin gets to Qb, I think Conner could pull this one out. The coaches seem to keep Martin standing on the sidelines, my opinion he is the better Qb. He was told last year that he was going to start as Qb but haven't seen that yet. There are too many clicks on Conners football team, I'm guessing he is in the wrong one. Conner was using him as WR, he would be open in the back field and Padgett would throw short passes to either side for no yards. I seen the same thing with Michael Postal, wide open, short pass to the side for no yards. They need to air the ball out. I think it's going to be a good game, going with Conner by a touchdown.

If Martin gets to Qb, I think Conner could pull this one out. The coaches seem to keep Martin standing on the sidelines, my opinion he is the better Qb. He was told last year that he was going to start as Qb but haven't seen that yet. There are too many clicks on Conners football team, I'm guessing he is in the wrong one. Conner was using him as WR, he would be open in the back field and Padgett would throw short passes to either side for no yards. I seen the same thing with Michael Postal, wide open, short pass to the side for no yards. They need to air the ball out. I think it's going to be a good game, going with Conner by a touchdown.

 

I don't believe for a second that a coach told any QB LAST YEAR that he was going to start THIS YEAR. A chance? Yes. Definite. No chance.

 

What Conner does't need is the crap you're posting.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.