Everything posted by inthesuite
-
Montgomery County 47 Conner 38
Nice win for the Indians!
-
George Rogers Clark 65 Ashland 54
Congrats to GRC.
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
Congrats to GRC, I have been saying all along that GRC and Mason are on the same level even with the Cards injuries, it will be a real toss up come region time!
-
Holmes v Highlands Predictions (2/6)
Holmes by 12.
-
Success of Regions in the Sweet 16
Very nice resume for the 10th, I am proud to be a 10th region diehard supporter!:thumb:
-
Holmes 69 Dixie Heights 46
Congrats to Holmes.
-
District Tourney's - draw vs. seeding?
Yes you are right Goldie:thumb:, this year the teams didn't play everybody twice, but I know for a fact the two years before they did.
-
Mason County vs George Rogers Clark (2/6)
:lol::lol:, I wish!!
-
District Tourney's - draw vs. seeding?
Not really, it's only 6 games, you can still have a tough schedule, and I think it is the only real fair way to get the match ups for the district tournament.
-
10th and 11th Region Officials
Give me Bo Queen, Cary Lyle, and John Chamberlain for me also, especially Bo, I think he is the best ref in the state.
-
Corbin 75 Williamsburg 34
Nice win for Corbin.
-
AP Poll 2-2-09
Looks good to me.:thumb:
-
Hazard @ Holmes (2/7)
Holmes by 15.
-
Maxpreps Xcellent 25
Nice recognition for Holmes.:thumb:
-
Mason County vs George Rogers Clark (2/6)
I'll take GRC by 4, even with the Cards injury problems, I still think them and Mason are equal contenders for the region title.
-
District Tourney's - draw vs. seeding?
I am a big fan of seeding, in Montgomery's district which is the 40th, they switched to seeding about 3 years ago, and I love it, you play each of the 3 other teams in your district twice, and you get a 1,2,3, or 4 seed based on those games. I think it gives the regular season some actual meaning.
-
Best players in the 10th region
Look out for Cody Curtis and Ty Combs for the Montgomery County Indians, two of the most solid players in the 10th, they both deserve a spot in the top 10 best players in the region. Look for them to lead the Indians to maybe making some noise in the 10th this year!
-
Scott County 76 Franklin County 68
Congrats to Scott County, Franklin County is a very tough place to play!
-
Cov Cath @ Scott (2/14)
Scott by 12.
-
Best high school coaching jobs?
How about Montgomery County: -Pretty good talent -Top of the line facilities, probably the best in the state -25 Minutes from Lexington -Pretty good tradition and fan support
-
George Rogers Clark vs Lexington Catholic (2/3)
Lex Cath by 3 in a barn burner.
-
Scott County @ Franklin County (2/2)
Yes they are quite entertaining! I was in attendance for the Montgomery County game last year and it got pretty crazy with them in the house!:thumb:
-
Ashland Blazer @ Elliott Co. (2/3)
Elliot by 20.
-
Holmes v Dixie Heights Predictions (2/4)
Holmes by 20.
-
Shelby Valley 58 Bardstown 55
Congratulations to Shelby Valley.