Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes v Highlands Predictions (2/6)

Who wins? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Birds travel to Holmes Friday night for a much anticipated game between two of the top 3 teams in nky.

 

Holmes comes in 21-1, on a 20 game win streak, after a 23 point win over Dixie.

 

Highlands comes in 16-5, winning 11 of their last 13, after a hard fought win over Ryle.

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Match ups:

 

6'0 Riley v 6'0 Gordon

6'2 D. Johnson v 6'1 Grote

6'4 J. Johnson v 6'3 Watson

6'5 R. Johnson v 6'2 Kowolonek

6'7 Pittman v 6'4 Grubbs

Holmes by 7. 47 to 55 in a low scoring defensive game.

Match ups:

 

6'0 Riley v 6'0 Gordon

6'2 D. Johnson v 6'1 Grote

6'4 J. Johnson v 6'3 Watson

6'5 R. Johnson v 6'2 Kowolonek

6'7 Pittman v 6'4 Grubbs

 

On paper it looks like a mis-match, but Highlands makes up for there size with toughness.

Holmes will win by 15. Again turnovers will keep the game tight.

Pittman need to control his emotions and playball. Most team will play physical defense on him as long he will talk. The refs will be watching him more than the game.

Holmes, i'll be there. Anyone else planning on coming?

  • Author

As much as I'd like to see the Birds pull off the upset, I just really don't see it happening. Holmes athleticism and size will really cause a lot of problems for them.

 

The only position I might give Highlands an edge in the match ups is Grote over D. Johnson.

 

I think Highlands hangs around for the first three quarters before Holmes pulls away in the fourth quarter. I see Holmes winning by 16, but the game being much closer than the score indicates.

 

Holmes 62

Highlands 46

Match ups:

 

6'0 Riley v 6'0 Gordon

6'2 D. Johnson v 6'1 Grote

6'4 J. Johnson v 6'3 Watson

6'5 R. Johnson v 6'2 Kowolonek

6'7 Pittman v 6'4 Grubbs

 

Grubbs looks at least 6'5 to me...

  • Author
Holmes, i'll be there. Anyone else planning on coming?

 

I'll be there sitting on the Highlands side with Qryche most likely. :popcorn:

  • Author
Grubbs looks at least 6'5 to me...

 

Me too but 6'4 is what they have him listed at..I think Watson is bigger than 6'3 as well.

Me too but 6'4 is what they have him listed at..I think Watson is bigger than 6'3 as well.

 

I think your right about Watson as well...

This Highlands team beat a tough Mason co. squad in the Fieldhouse to open the season. I don't think they'll pull a similar feat here.

 

Holmes by a dozen.

Have seen the Bluebirds a couple of times,IMO,I don't see much of a game. Dawgs by15+ :thumb:

Holmes, i'll be there. Anyone else planning on coming?

 

I'm planning on attending.

Birds in a stunning upset won on the charity stripe 55-54.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.