Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes v Highlands Predictions (2/6)

Who wins? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Birds in a stunning upset won on the charity stripe 55-54.

 

What year was the King of the Hill picture taken 1966??? :lol::lol:

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holmes, big. I like Highlands (as a team, I mean :lol:) but I have feeling Holmes is going to make a statement.

What year was the King of the Hill picture taken 1966??? :lol::lol:

 

Not sure but looks pretty young......:lol::sssh:

I pick Holmes. I always pick with my brain, not my heart. The question is whether it is by a few points or 20 points. But I only pick teams, not points.

I'll be there sitting on the Highlands side with Qryche most likely. :popcorn:

 

Well, i'll look out for you, prolly rooting against you.:thumb:

Holmes has way too much talent and athleticism for Highlands.

 

Holmes by 17

  • Author
Well, i'll look out for you, prolly rooting against you.:thumb:

 

I'll still be rooting for the Dogs...just a little quieter since I'll be on the Highlands side rooting for them as well.

I'll still be rooting for the Dogs...just a little quieter since I'll be on the Highlands side rooting for them as well.

 

I was the same way last night with the Hattons, so I feel your pain plus a little more since I am a alum. Not saying your not a fan, just not an alum. :clap:

Just wondering if the same 9 people picked Cooper. :confused:

 

Holmes 17 65.38%

Highlands 9 34.62%

I pick Holmes. I always pick with my brain, not my heart. The question is whether it is by a few points or 20 points. But I only pick teams, not points.

 

Nice Picture :jump: lottoman

  • Author
Just wondering if the same 9 people picked Cooper. :confused:

 

Holmes 17 65.38%

Highlands 9 34.62%

 

Highlands is a solid team and will be a good measuring stick as to whether or not Holmes is really that far ahead in the 9th or not. The next 3 games in 4 days (Highlands, Hazard, Boone Co) will tell us a lot about the Bulldogs. :thumb:

:popcorn:Holmes should win this one.:popcorn::puke:

I think Holmes has this one locked down, as long as they come out playing. I just don't believe anyone can compete with the athleticism that Holmes has. I won't comment on point margin, b/c as always it could go either way.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.