Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County vs George Rogers Clark (2/6)

Which team will win? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • George Rogers Clark
      46%
    • Mason Co
      53%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The next game for the Cards is when Mason Co travels to Winchester this Friday. The Cards have not played a game in almost 2 weeks. With Rogers being out, the Cards have not had time to adjust to a new rotation and new positions. What are your thoughts on this game?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game being at home may help offset the Cards rotation issues. Should be easier on the players comfort levels playing on their floor. Hopefully home court "advantage" kicks in the claimed 10 points and they win by 5.:thumb:

  • Author
This game being at home may help offset the Cards rotation issues. Should be easier on the players comfort levels playing on their floor. Hopefully home court "advantage" kicks in the claimed 10 points and they win by 5.:thumb:

 

Anytime you have a home game..there is an advantage. I just hope the game can be played. Weather outside is bad, and from the news Mason Co is getting more than us here in Winchester.

I hope the weather gets better!!!

 

I'll take Mason Co.

 

Mason Co 69

Clark Co 63

I'll take GRC by 4, even with the Cards injury problems, I still think them and Mason are equal contenders for the region title.

I think the team that takes better care of the ball and is more aggressive wins this game. Both teams lack depth, especially GRC because of all the injuries so it will be key for both to play mistake free ball. Whichever team is the more aggressive and can get the other in foul trouble wins.

 

These two match up pretty well at all 5 positions but I like the Cards:

 

GRC 60

Mason Co 56

Clark County by 1.

  • Author
I think the team that takes better care of the ball and is more aggressive wins this game. Both teams lack depth, especially GRC because of all the injuries so it will be key for both to play mistake free ball. Whichever team is the more aggressive and can get the other in foul trouble wins.

 

These two match up pretty well at all 5 positions but I like the Cards:

 

GRC 60

Mason Co 56

We have depth at the guard position, it is inside that we are thin on now. You take out 6'8 Travis Pervis and 6'4 Cory Rogers that hurts. Hard for any team to lose two of their big guys for the season. We still size have in Zollo and Daniels and our defense I hope will pull us through.

We have depth at the guard position, it is inside that we are thin on now. You take out 6'8 Travis Pervis and 6'4 Cory Rogers that hurts. Hard for any team to lose two of their big guys for the season. We still size have in Zollo and Daniels and our defense I hope will pull us through.

 

Who comes off the bench for the Cards? Bailey and Brewer? (Sorry if those names are wrong)

  • Author
Who comes off the bench for the Cards? Bailey and Brewer? (Sorry if those names are wrong)

Yes, also Martin and Dini.

I think this game all comes down to Tregg Setty:ylsuper:

 

If GRC allows him to have a Huge game it will be hard to overcome.

 

Middleton will have his normal game and That is why GRC must keep Setty in check:cool:

I predict a GREAT game and a preview of a semifinal regional game when these two teams draw on the same side of the bracket again. :popcorn::D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.