Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley 58 Bardstown 55

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Bardstown got a steal with 20 seconds left, down 3, turned the ball over with 6 seconds left and then fouled Justice. Justice missed the first free throw, and Bardstown called a timeout with 3.6 second left. Last shot for the tie by Hickman hit off the rim.

 

Shelby Valley wins their first ever state title.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb:Got to watch the last quarter, good game

Can one of the Mods take my post off. As scary as this may be looks like me and Eth Rho were thinking alike and posted at the same time.

 

Congrats to Shelby Valley at least Eastern Kentucky brings home the trophy. I was rooting for Elliott but Shelby is the next best thing.

  • Author

I think this game also showed that Bardstown is maybe overlooked a little. They played SV tough the whole game. I wouldn't count them out in the 5th.

Congratulations to Shelby Valley. Should move up considerably in the rankings!

 

Congrats also to Bardstown; they always seem to be right there in the All-A.

CONGRATS Shelby Valley!!

Congrats to Shelby Valley on their first ever State All "A" Championship--You earned it by beating Elliott and perennial "A" finalist Bardstown!! :thumb:

Bardstown has a nice team. They could be a spoiler down the road. Justice is unbelievable

Looks like SV dodged 2 bullits today. Congrats Shelby Valley!!!!

Way to go Shelby Valley!!!!!!!!!! I would say they are in the running for the other title also...contrary to popular belief!!!!!!!!!! I have coached some reffed some and watched Basketball for 35 years and I said before...I have watched em all several times and there is no clear cut fave!! IMO

  • Author
Any All tourney news yet?

 

Elijah Justice got championship game MVP, tourney MVP, as well as All tournament team.

 

I think I'd agree with the commentator earlier that he was the best PG in this All "A" tourney and would say he's the best in the mountains IMO.

 

I believe Adams, Bryant, and Hatfield also made all tourney team.

 

Hickman of Bardstown led them with 21 points and also made all tourney team.

Elisha Justice MVP

Elijah Justice got championship game MVP, tourney MVP, as well as All tournament team.

 

I think I'd agree with the commentator earlier that he was the best PG in this All "A" tourney and would say he's the best in the mountains IMO.

 

I believe Adams, Bryant, and Hatfield also made all tourney team.

 

Hickman of Bardstown led them with 21 points and also made all tourney team.

 

Adams has improved a ton since I seen him at Pikeville. Not bad when you look up and see a 6 10 guy walk in your school.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.