Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley 58 Bardstown 55

Featured Replies

Great win for SV.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who were the other members of the all tourny team?

Elijah Justice got championship game MVP, tourney MVP, as well as All tournament team.

 

I think I'd agree with the commentator earlier that he was the best PG in this All "A" tourney and would say he's the best in the mountains IMO.

 

I believe Adams, Bryant, and Hatfield also made all tourney team.

 

Hickman of Bardstown led them with 21 points and also made all tourney team.

 

Do you know who from Elliott made the all tourney team.

  • Author

From Mike Fields notes:

 

Justice, the tournament MVP, had 13 points and 6 assists to lead the 15th Region champs to their 11th win in a row. Logan Bryant had 12 points, and Taylor Newsome had 12 rebounds for Shelby Valley, which is rated seventh in the state. Bardstown’s Jordan Hickman had 21 points and 5 rebounds. Demarco Phillips added 13 points for the Tigers, who were All “A” runners-up for the second time in three years. They won the title in 2006.

 

http://fieldsnotes.bloginky.com/

  • Author
Do you know who from Elliott made the all tourney team.

 

Pretty sure Ethan Faulkner and Ferg made the all tournament team, but not sure if anyone else from EC did.

Good win for Shelby Valley. Come March, if they make the tornament, they could give Mason Co. or Clark Co. a tough row to hoe if not beat them. It could be real interesting if Mason Co. and Shelby Valley meet up and it comes down to shooting free throws, both teams need vast improvement in that department if they expect to go anywhere in March.:thumb:

I think after this tourney Shelby Valley would be favored against Mason and GRC.

Congrats to SV! Go home and work on the FT's.

Good win for Shelby Valley. Come March, if they make the tornament, they could give Mason Co. or Clark Co. a tough row to hoe if not beat them. It could be real interesting if Mason Co. and Shelby Valley meet up and it comes down to shooting free throws, both teams need vast improvement in that department if they expect to go anywhere in March.:thumb:

 

:laugh: Very true.

 

I think after this tourney Shelby Valley would be favored against Mason and GRC.

 

I agree....that that is coming from a GRC fan and 10th region supporter. I was very impressed with Shelby Valley.

 

Congrats to the Wildcats...Enjoy you have earned it.:dancingpa

I think after this tourney Shelby Valley would be favored against Mason and GRC.

 

Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elijah Justice got championship game MVP, tourney MVP, as well as All tournament team.

 

I think I'd agree with the commentator earlier that he was the best PG in this All "A" tourney and would say he's the best in the mountains IMO.

I believe Adams, Bryant, and Hatfield also made all tourney team.

 

Hickman of Bardstown led them with 21 points and also made all tourney team.

 

Quite possibly the best in the state....

 

I know... I know... I havn't seen EVERY PG in the state (have you seen every one in the mountains?), but I am highly impressed with this young man. I hope he works very hard on three point shooting and free throws. He has the meanest fade away that I have ever seen!

 

Great Job SV... this Elliott fan is proud of you.

 

Actually I have been happy all day. Hazard, SV, EC.... three mountain teams in the final four!

I think after this tourney Shelby Valley would be favored against Mason and GRC.

 

I don't know if they will be favored or not, but they will win the first round game, IMO.

  • Author
Quite possibly the best in the state....

 

I know... I know... I havn't seen EVERY PG in the state (have you seen every one in the mountains?), but I am highly impressed with this young man. I hope he works very hard on three point shooting and free throws. He has the meanest fade away that I have ever seen!

 

Great Job SV... this Elliott fan is proud of you.

 

Actually I have been happy all day. Hazard, SV, EC.... three mountain teams in the final four!

 

For his class...I'd definetly agree with you that Justice is quite possibly the best in the state at his position. What makes him so tough is he's a true pg but has the skills to be a shooting guard.

Commentators said Arkansas and the Gators have shown interest in Justice.

 

While my sample is small he's probably the best overall PG I've seen this year. His crossover is killer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.