Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley 58 Bardstown 55

Featured Replies

Watch out for Shelby Valley if they make it to Rupp.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out for Shelby Valley if they make it to Rupp.

 

That's what I'm screaming :thumb:

Great to see them come out on top. With them taking out Elliott and them also loosing a couple to mountain teams then this shows the comparity of teams in th mountains. Great to see these teams competing with all the top teams in the state. :clap:

Lets not get too excited saying that any 15th team beats Mason Co.or Clark Co. Do not forget they are a 2A team winning the All A. I know everyone says it doesn't matter but it really does. I think if Pikeville could have a hot night or Johnson Central plays well and the blueprint is set by making them go to the foul line they could get upset in the region. I know this is unlikely, but there are not going to be too many times that you can get by shooting so poorly at the line.

I'm proud of Bardstown. Winners in 2006, runners-up in 2007 and 2009, semi-finalist in 2008. This group took Bardstown to their first ever state Sweet 16 last year, and should look to do it again this year. Good job coach Goode and all the Tigers.

I'm proud of Bardstown. Winners in 2006, runners-up in 2007 and 2009, semi-finalist in 2008. This group took Bardstown to their first ever state Sweet 16 last year, and should look to do it again this year. Good job coach Goode and all the Tigers.

 

I really liked the lefty #21.

Congratulations to Shelby Valley...You earned this one...

 

Congratulation to Bardstown for a great effort in the 1A state final...:thumb:

Congratulations to SV.

 

It's great to see the losing and/or opposing team's supporters congratulating each other unlike some who want to slam and belittle high school kids playing a game. They are kids, and it is a game, somebody has to win, somebody has to lose, and the next game it will be the other way around. Everybody needs a chance to shine.

Adams has improved a ton since I seen him at Pikeville. Not bad when you look up and see a 6 10 guy walk in your school.

 

Adams is actually originally from the Shelby Valley area...

He was originally playing middle school at South Floyd. :popcorn:

Congrats to Shelby Valley. They are the best "All A" team in the state.

Congrats to Shelby Valley. They are the best "All A" team in the state.

 

Hence, the title - ALL A STATE CHAMPIONS :idunno:

I think after this tourney Shelby Valley would be favored against Mason and GRC.

 

I think most people are overlooking Mason County.

Adams is actually originally from the Shelby Valley area...

 

But he played at Pikeville last year right?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.