Everything posted by inthesuite
-
10th region 08/09
Who do you think the preseason top 10 players will be for next year? Can anyone develop a list and then I will post mine!
-
2008 Montgomery County
Are both Rash and Hendrix out for just a week or so. Basketball season did just finish and the Indians made it to the Region Championship. When are they coming back to football workouts.
-
Best Teams not to win Sweet 16?
I would definately have to go with Mason Co. in 2004. Lofton and the boys along with a young 8th grade Darius Miller. Lost in the State Finals to Warren Central.
-
Mason County 57 Holmes 48
Congrats Royals you proved you were the best team in the state of Kentucky and that tough schedule payed off greatly in the end. Your coaching staff has alot to be thanked for. You were always a fun team to watch.:thumb:
-
Hopson In Burger Boy Dunk Contest
Hopson along with Darius both showed the ability to excel at D1 Colleges. I would personally love to see Hopson in a Kentucky uniform. Gillespie would get him with the right attitude and playing at a top level.
-
Arrez Henderson
Arrez has great basketball talent and could prosper at somewhere like Davidson, South Alabama, Western Kentucky, Drake and other small Division I Schools. His defense is amazing. But lacks a good 3 point and jump shot. But during the tournament I did not see a player all week that showed more class and character out on the floor than Mr. Henderson.:thumb:
-
Lexington Catholic 69 University Heights 54
It was what I had been saying all year. Hopson does what he wants out there, not really any motivation it seems like. When he wanted to dunk on someone he did. UHA could have won this tournament if Hopson had wanted too, but hopefully he will sign with UK and show us all what he has got with Billy G. Congrats to Lex. Cath you all looked strong and are going to be hard to beat. Sanford was very impressive for most of the night.
-
Paintsville 93 Jeffersontown 87
This could be a bit of a problem for them in the next round. All of their 6 had 3 or more fouls. I hope not though, they are definately a fun team to watch.
-
Who is attending the Sweet 16?
As you can tell by my name! I will be there all week also!
-
10th region 08/09
Who do you all think will be the pre season top 10 players next year?
-
10th region 08/09
Let's not count Montgomery out of it next year either, maybe not the best, but let's not forget about them!
-
LexCath vs UHA (First rd of Sweet 16)
Once again if Hopson wants to win this game, then UHA will win this game!
-
Franklin County WILL be the Best team in the 11th region in 08-09
I think Franklin will contend, but to say they will be the best is a little far.
-
Power hitters in the 10th
I'll throw a kid out there, how about Ty Combs from Montgomery County, big kid, 6'4 sterdy frame, look for him to maybe contend for this award.
-
Lincoln County vs. Shelby County predictions/thoughts
I'll take Shelby County by 8.
-
Who are the top 15 players in the 2008 "Sweet 16"?
I like this list.:thumb:
-
Matt Thomas KABC Player of the Year
Congrats to Matt Thomas, great kid and athlete!
-
Mason Co vs Elliott Co (First Round of Sweet 16)
Once again, another very comical statement in this thread.:lol: No disrespect to Ferguson he is a nice player but no where near Miller's level.:thumb:
-
Sweet Sixteen - Best HS tournament?
The Sweet Sixteen is definetely the best HS tourney, can't match it's atmosphere anywhere else.
-
Franklin Simpson 55 Montgomery Co. 49
Congrats to FS, and also congrats to the Lady Indians on a fine season.
-
Mason Co vs Elliott Co (First Round of Sweet 16)
I'm hoping this part was a typing error!:lol: Because it's quite comical.
-
Montgomery County 65 Henry Clay 61
Congrats Lady Indians!
-
Holmes 64 Cov Cath 50
Once again, Congrats to Holmes, can't wait to see them play next week.
-
LexCath vs UHA (First rd of Sweet 16)
I wouldn't get to over confident here, Hopson can keep up with anybody if he really wants too.
-
Now that the....
I Thought the tourney was a huge success!