2015 Round 2 at BW - Beechwood 48 Frankfort 10

2014 Reg. Final at BW - Beechwood 46 Frankfort 21

2013 Reg. Final at FF - Frankfort 35 Beechwood 21

2012 Reg. Final at BW - Beechwood 35 Frankfort 13

2011 Reg. Final at FF - Beechwood 51 Frankfort 19

2010 Reg. Final at FF - Beechwood 56 Frankfort 13

2008 Reg. Final at FF - Beechwood 42 Frankfort 14

2007 State Semi-Final at FF - Beechwood 49 Frankfort 17

The 2013 win by Frankfort is the only time in the 6 class era that Beechwood has lost before the state semi-finals.

Past playoff results between these two:

2017 Round 2 at BW - Beechwood 47 Frankfort 7

2015 Round 2 at BW - Beechwood 48 Frankfort 10

2014 Reg. Final at BW - Beechwood 46 Frankfort 21

2013 Reg. Final at FF - Frankfort 35 Beechwood 21

2012 Reg. Final at BW - Beechwood 35 Frankfort 13

2011 Reg. Final at FF - Beechwood 51 Frankfort 19

2010 Reg. Final at FF - Beechwood 56 Frankfort 13

2008 Reg. Final at FF - Beechwood 42 Frankfort 14

2007 State Semi-Final at FF - Beechwood 49 Frankfort 17

The 2013 win by Frankfort is the only time in the 6 class era that Beechwood has lost before the state semi-finals.

Back then Frankfort had core linemen that played with each other since youth football.

The scores are off telling but, it’s been that same story every year except that one yr. It’s a close game till halftime.

This game could be interesting but I believe what is Frankfort’s strength is also Beechwood’s strength..... Speed! Beechwood’s D is very fast at getting to the ball. Frankfort relys on there speed advantage to overwhelm teams but I just don’t see that happening to Beechwood. As far as Beechwood on Offense they have been very good lately with the power running game and fast defenses have trouble with that.

Beechwood-48

Frankfort- 14

Depth is the key. Beechwood has a roster of 62; Frankfort a roster of 26. I wonder if Beechwood requires all male students that aren't in the band to play football?! Kidding!! I think?!

That number for Beechwood includes 22 freshmen. Frankfort's number includes 6 freshmen. I don't know how much any of those freshmen play. I would say the real varsity roster numbers for each are Beechwood 40 and Frankfort 20.

That number for Beechwood includes 22 freshmen. Frankfort's number includes 6 freshmen. I don't know how much any of those freshmen play. I would say the real varsity roster numbers for each are Beechwood 40 and Frankfort 20.

Yep. Beechwood has twice the number of players that Frankfort has, making depth the key.

As Hip-Hop Box mentioned earlier, "That why it's normally a close game til halftime, playing both ways is just tough against a team like Beechwood."

Beechwood wears Frankfort down with sheer numbers. My hat is off to Beechwood; it seems as if they have the whole community involved, which is the way it should be!

Frankfort may not have a big roster but they always have good players, are well coached and they play hard. This year's team is no exception. There are playmakers on Frankfort's roster. Frankfort looks like they are playing their best football of the year and they appear to be at full strength. They have won six games in a row. It should be a fun game with some exciting plays.