George Rogers Clark 42 Elizabethtown 35 (OT) Sweet 16 Quarterfinals

I watched Clark play in the Regional and they have good offensive players and good shooters. Just should score more but survive and advance. No get state champs.

I don't care if the game is 1-0 as long as we have the 1 point...:lol2: This was a defensive game from the beginning. We missed many baskets right underneath the basket. If we hit our shots it don't go to OT. Credit it to their defense. We didn't let them score either with our defense. This is why the low score. I am just so happy to get the win. It wasn't pretty but win and advance and we did just that.

Final 4!!!!!!

28951623_10211252713854670_4293003636952268800_n.jpg?oh=dd8a908960cf8de21c5bd21d5582b63b&oe=5B0563C7

GRC Hoops (28-7) advances to its 2nd KHSAA Sweet 16 Final Four in the last 4 years with a gritty 42-35 victory in overtime over the Elizabethtown Lady Panthers (34-3). The last time GRC advanced this far was in 2014 when they bowed out of the tournament losing to Elizabethtown who ended up being the state runner-up that season. This will be the 5th appearance in the Final Four in the history of GRC girls basketball.

Jasmine Flowers connects on a huge 3-pointer to tie the game in regulation. Kennedy Igo’s block denies Elizabethtown on their last possession with a clutch blocked shot. GRC goes 9-10 from the free-throw line in OT to seal the victory.

GRC

Maleaha Bell 7 pts, 5 reb, 3 assists, 1 steal

Shamaya Behanan 8 pts, 8 reb, 3 steals

Jasmine Flowers 5 pts, 1 steal

Kennedy Igo 11 pts, 3 reb, 3 assists, 1 steal

Hayley Harrison 9 pts, 3 reb, 3 assists, 2 steals

Shelbi Wilson 2 pts, 2 reb, 1 steal

Tyra Flowers 4 reb

Elizabethtown

Morgan Gattis 3 pts

Leikyn Walker 0 pts

Karson Knight 15 pts