George Rogers Clark / Lexington Christian predictions

Which team will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

I'd say you'll be fine regardless. You guys are a pretty solid team.

Much better than most predicted, just lack of experience. The addition of Howard has been a great suprise, and addition to the team. This kid went from playing at the Y last year to now being a starter. He is a senior. Freshman Isreal, comes off the bench and gives us some quality minutes. What I love about this team is they give you 110% from start to finish, they never give up. Very defensive oriented. Fun bunch to watch.

I believe GRC will win, but it will take all 4 Qtrs to do it. If they keep up thier inside play and hustle, they should win by 10. Charlie Rogers has really been hustling lately and playing great. Howard has been such a great player and looks to be that X-factor we have been talking about.

GRC by 3.

People that knew what GRC had coming knew they would be better than what people were saying.

Agree.

I believe GRC will win, but it will take all 4 Qtrs to do it. If they keep up thier inside play and hustle, they should win by 10. Charlie Rogers has really been hustling lately and playing great. Howard has been such a great player and looks to be that X-factor we have been talking about.

Agree, what a suprise addition to the team. This kid was playing at the Y last year. Made the team this year and is a now a starter, he is a senior. He just needs experience playing at the varisty level. He gets better each game. So proud of him.

LCA has a D-1 player in Barnett which has signed to a school in Florida or Tennessee I believe.

Taylor Howard is a great kid! He will improve with every game and with his confidence growing. This team will be in the hunt for a trip to Rupp come spring! Clark County has simply re-shaped and re-loaded!

I've known Taylor Howard for several years through baseball. I had no idea the kid could even play basketball. When I saw his name popping up on box scores, I was pleasantly surprised. Great kid, and great family. Glad to see him contributing.