Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Week 4) Part 2

LRCW

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Franklin's thoughts about Cards fans...

“I guess they have short memories too because I think I’ve been pretty good here,” Franklin told Rains. “It doesn’t bother me but it just shows some people’s true colors. You’re either a fan or you’re not.”

“You don’t boo your own team. I don’t care who you are or what you say or just because you spent your money to come here to watch us play that somebody happens to make one bad pitch and give up a homer and you are going to start booing him? I’ve been here for five years and four years I’ve been pretty good.”

“You should go write stories about the fans booing. They are supposed to be the best fans in baseball. Yeah right.”

BP was right...

He apologized after the second game. Heat of the moment after a loss. He's just struggling and frustrated.

I wonder how many times we have had a "Looks like BP was right" reference on here.

Which shows there have been several times Cardinals have been crying or complaining about something.

Looks like there will be a 4 way tie for 1st ( Reds, Brewers, Cards and Cubs) with the Pirates 1GB and the Astros 2GB. Some division.

Your team has owners that are so broke that MLB had to take over day to day operations. This is after securing a $30M loan from Fox just to make payroll in the first month. Yiou have bigger issues than who is in the Reds division.

Your team has owners that are so broke that MLB had to take over day to day operations. This is after securing a $30M loan from Fox just to make payroll in the first month. Yiou have bigger issues than who is in the Reds division.

First of all I just made a post that showed just how tight the NL Central was. Not sure why you're upset over that. Secondly, I have no issues. I am retired father of two, grandfather of four that is financially secure.

Looks like there will be a 4 way tie for 1st ( Reds, Brewers, Cards and Cubs) with the Pirates 1GB and the Astros 2GB. Some division.

Yes, the one thing in the Reds favor right now is that the rest of the division is having trouble winning as well.

Bruce will be fine....Happens a lot when young guys sign their first big contract, he's pressing quite a bit. Rolen is the one who looks completely lost out there. He can't hit a fastball if his life depended on it.

After last night's game, which Arroyo actually pitched really well in outside the 1st two hitters, I'm 2-3 on the year. At least 17 more to go this year, let's hope my luck turns around. :D

I'm guessing a lineup today of:

Stubbs CF

Phillips 2B

Votto 1B

Gomes LF

Bruce RF

Renteria SS

Cairo 3B

Hernandez C

Leake P

First of all I just made a post that showed just how tight the NL Central was. Not sure why you're upset over that. Secondly, I have no issues. I am retired father of two, grandfather of four that is financially secure.

Thanks for the life update. Congrats. I was talking about the baseball team that you like though.

Thanks for the life update. Congrats. I was talking about the baseball team that you like though.

No you made it personal by saying I have bigger issues. This is a Reds thread, this thread has nothing to do with the team I follow. Feel free to post it in the Dodgers thread.